No one knows what Rupurudu! really does. It is said he lives in the internet, eating code to keep the server running.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Unofficial Year of Klonoa  (Read 3132 times)

Offline Derpy Hooves

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: -53
  • Just a lurker
Unofficial Year of Klonoa
« on: January 01, 2017, 11:07:29 am »
In light of the movie for klonoa being revealed. I decided to make the nexy year on my youtube channel The Year of Klonoa.

And this is what i want to make a community project so please submit art, music, and videos. Maybe a intro for it.

And i will be willing to submit videos to any else.

Lets make Klonoa huge this year.

Submit here, or Darktails24's twitter, or DarkTails24 on youtube

:)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 05:56:28 pm by DarkTails24 »
Guess what... You're a Cutie

Offline Tortwag

• Disciple of the Sonic Slash Claw
  • Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 17
  • Crazily self-proclaimed Shell Master
    • Jest'O'Clock
Re: Unofficial Year of Klonoa
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2017, 12:14:27 pm »
Well, it's more a hope than a resolution, but:

-I hope to extent Klonoa: Crusaders of Pugiland's influence and work on it more regularly. Both writing for it, and drawing for it (well, and for Klonoa in general).

I totally agree with one thing though: Klonoa's getting an Animated movie. Let's totally make him huge this year. Fan works or not, I hope to contribute in doing so.
Currently writing a Klonoa-themed fanfiction called Crusaders of Pugiland! Discover it here: https://forums.untamedheart.us/?topic=1462.0

Also started an art topic for said fanfiction, which you can find right here: https://forums.untamedheart.us/?topic=1877.msg26101#msg26101

Offline Derpy Hooves

• Hero in Training
  • Just a lurker
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2017, 12:17:18 pm »
Not to sound like a sell out you can contribute by just share my videos and other klonoa videos.

Offline Derpy Hooves

• Hero in Training
  • Just a lurker
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2017, 12:19:20 pm »
Well, it's more a hope than a resolution, but:

-I hope to extent Klonoa: Crusaders of Pugiland's influence and work on it more regularly. Both writing for it, and drawing for it (well, and for Klonoa in general).

I totally agree with one thing though: Klonoa's getting an Animated movie. Let's totally make him huge this year. Fan works or not, I hope to contribute in doing so.

If its a Safe for Work fanfic ill read it on my channel if you dont mind

Offline Tortwag

• Disciple of the Sonic Slash Claw
  • Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 17
  • Crazily self-proclaimed Shell Master
    • Jest'O'Clock
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2017, 12:24:13 pm »
Don't worry - I mean it totally DOES sound like you're a sellout, lol, but I could say the same about my fanfiction - that's how Youtube works. And that's what I'm trying to do with its OST, though I lack presence on Youtube to do it properly. I should probably work, on that too, but that'll work in town.

Safe For Work? You mean all ages friendly? Because if so, I think it is. *re-reads a few parts* eeeh... Maaaaybe a bit on the emotionally mature side at times, no thanks to Lilyacoo.
And... No, I don't mind! I'm still writing for it in the shadows, so go for it if you're interested. That's as long as you like it though, please don't feel forced.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 03:19:49 pm by Tortwag »
Currently writing a Klonoa-themed fanfiction called Crusaders of Pugiland! Discover it here: https://forums.untamedheart.us/?topic=1462.0

Also started an art topic for said fanfiction, which you can find right here: https://forums.untamedheart.us/?topic=1877.msg26101#msg26101

Offline Derpy Hooves

• Hero in Training
  • Just a lurker
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2017, 07:08:06 am »
New Klonoa Heroes, and Klonoa wii videos soon