Countless of souls have perished staring at Aura's profile picture.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Can we dress like out of an anime show?  (Read 1035 times)

Offline DreamTraveler

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 2
  • What you think you become
Can we dress like out of an anime show?
« on: September 19, 2015, 12:48:02 am »
I'm not really talking cosplay I'm talking the real thing have you out of curiosity tried dreassing like an anime person let's look at there apparel, personality and hairstyle. Anime characters have some kind of fancy tech or clothing I have wanted to dress like a Project K character and I swear I could of seen the suits some where before. To make it cooler you can probably buy cosplay contacts it is NOT recommend to use a used pair of contacts. I have displayed some random anime characters to see if we can look like them I have posted some AMV on anime characters with stylish apparel to set an example.

The only difference that is missing is the color in detail that anime characters have in hair which we can style with hair dye. While we can't look like anime characters we can probably develop androids to resemble them in some kind of way how ever YES we do have apparel and hairstyles similar to the anime universe. I own a replica of a Naruto Headband and kinda get too nervous to wear it because of people who might give me dirty looks and it's realistically detailed with a random chinese or japanese symbol that didn't belong to any hidden village not gonna look for it though or upload a photo anytime soon and the steel was made of carbon steel for the metal plate and very flexible. I have tried dressing like a few anime characters and I'll tell you how the freak do they do it? If any way I was in a rush to make this and I apologize if you wanna get involved and help make the anime universe real go ahead and post lol.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 12:57:25 am by Vokadae, Reason: Try not to put some many videos in a single post it is hard for some people\'s computers/tablets to load them all at once. »
I exist in your thoughts and dreams.

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
Re: Can we dress like out of an anime show?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2015, 01:06:49 am »
I .. wat idk if I want to see these guys IRL as androids it would weird me out just a tad xD. By the way I'd probably dress like Ryuk from death note on some really bored days. I also like Ichigo's outfit.