Klonoa Collective: Where our official ship is Joka x Janga.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Looking for remixes  (Read 7086 times)

Offline realmwars

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 1
  • Director of future coming Klonoa Fan Movie.
Looking for remixes
« on: April 23, 2015, 11:15:27 pm »
So in a few of the updates I've made for the Klonoa movie I'm working on, I stated I was hoping to find some musicians who would be willing to assist with the soundtrack. While not every track I'll be using will be remixed, I'm hoping for some Klonoa tracks that could be mixed for the movie. Some tracks I had in mind were

Stepping Wind - Heroic & Triumphant

Untamed Heart - Quiet and slow

Nahatomb - more orchestral

and maybe a few orchestral remixes of Klonoa Heroes music

If anyone is interested do let me know, and feel free to show me some of the mixes you've done.

Offline [removed]

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
Re: Looking for remixes
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2015, 07:22:43 am »
Hiho realmwars!
I'm not a musician, but I compose music on my own. A few time ago I made a somber version of the Sign of a Hero song. You can have a look at it here:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Also, I have an ochestral library of virtual instruments with great quality.

Good luck with your project, I would like to see some of your work soon!  :big_smile:

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2015, 08:38:22 am »
Definitely was gonna mention @Pikewin but if there's a person that REALLY does a great job, @Atri is a very talented composer.

Offline Atri

• Drunk Cat
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 3
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/PercipientFish
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2015, 04:40:33 pm »
I've been meaning to work on a remix of Untamed Heart for a long while now anyway. I'll see what I can do. ;)

Offline realmwars

• Heart Moo
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2015, 07:13:53 pm »
I've been meaning to work on a remix of Untamed Heart for a long while now anyway. I'll see what I can do. ;)

That sounds amazing. (No pun intended) but during one of my update videos thinking about doing a remix I was thinking along the lines of a remix of Untamed Heart with this kind of sound.

A very soft, quiet, and gentle tone. I think it'd have the perfect melody to pull that off, so if you'd like to try I'd love to see what you can do.

Offline realmwars

• Heart Moo
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2015, 07:18:07 pm »
Hiho realmwars!
I'm not a musician, but I compose music on my own. A few time ago I made a somber version of the Sign of a Hero song. You can have a look at it here:

Also, I have an ochestral library of virtual instruments with great quality.

Good luck with your project, I would like to see some of your work soon!  :big_smile:

I remember seeing that video before. It was pretty sick stuff. If you want I can talk a bit more about possibly getting some remixes done, again up to you.

Offline [removed]

• Moo
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2015, 07:24:08 pm »
I have a version of Untamed Heart in the works. If you want you can add me in Skype and I'll send you a fragment or something (DenseNight) :big_smile:
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 07:26:37 pm by Pikewin »

Offline realmwars

• Heart Moo
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2015, 07:52:26 pm »
I have a version of Untamed Heart in the works. If you want you can add me in Skype and I'll send you a fragment or something (DenseNight) :big_smile:

Well sadly stupid me left my tablet at school and that's my only way to get on Skype (my PC is very bad with Skype) but I DO have a Steam account. Just search up "This is a sneaking mission"

Offline [removed]

• Moo
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2015, 08:00:52 pm »
I decided to upload it in a hidden Youtube video. Here it is:

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2015, 08:18:40 pm »

Well sadly stupid me left my tablet at school and that's my only way to get on Skype (my PC is very bad with Skype) but I DO have a Steam account. Just search up "This is a sneaking mission"

Look on the bright side. At least you didn't end up like me. At school the other day, I got the case for my flash drive and the flash drive was GONE. I looked for it in the computer labs and it wasn't in any of them. I had an assignment in Environmental Science last week on current events and I might've left it in one of the computer by accident and someone ran off with it. Some of my stuff for Klonoa: Corruption was on that flash drive but, luckily, everything on it related to it was only a backup. Of course, now I have to back it up again on to my new flash drive.
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.