There is a new Klonoa Fan Magazine out. Come see here. https://forums.untamedheart.us/?page=zine

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: I had this idea the other day...  (Read 2649 times)

Offline AlphaRed9X

• Stand User
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • is Mayonnaise a Klonoa?
I had this idea the other day...
« on: September 21, 2013, 12:03:08 pm »
I already posted this on Tumblr a few days ago. But anyway, I remember seeing previews for the Mega Man Tribute, which was a book that contained all sorts of cool fan art related to the Blue Bomber(s), some even from Klonoa artists Hitoshi Ariga and "Chamba" Cruz. Then I wondered, what if we do the same for Klonoa? We could gather a bunch of fan art for Klonoa and compile them into a book the same way they did for Mega Man. Maybe even add a section dedicated to the series’ history: introducing the characters, and explaining the events of each game (it doesn't have to be in a sequential order), all that cool stuff. I don’t know how the publishing process works, but hopefully there’s someone who does. Once all that’s done, we could send the book to Namco, or better yet, Hideo Yoshizawa, as an homage to his team’s work. What do you guys think?  
;)
It a me

Offline mushroom32x

• Contributor
  • Dreamer Rating: 48
    • My homepage
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2013, 12:11:01 pm »
I would love to do something like this. =)
I know there are several websites out there that can put together books for a price.

Offline Aria

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2013, 12:41:41 pm »
That's a great idea ! I'd like to participate. ( You know, there's a Mother / Earthbound Tribute book in preparation, too. )

Offline mnstrmthd

• Cursed
  • Dreamer Rating: 32
  • inactive
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2013, 01:10:29 pm »
Ooh my I like this idea
I would love to contribute/participate if I can ;o;

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2013, 07:50:12 pm »
I fully endorse this. We should definitely plan this. :)

Offline AlphaRed9X

• Stand User
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • is Mayonnaise a Klonoa?
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2013, 09:49:08 pm »
Quick question: does anyone know if there's a way to contact Hideo Yoshizawa himself? Email, Twitter, or anything? There's a Klonoa Tribute that I shared on the ShiftyLook forums a while ago, but I never thought to share it with the masterminds themselves until now. I don't know if anyone already tried it, but I really want them to at least know that they have some dedicated fans of their work :D
(if you haven't seen the tribute, click here to check it out, it's one of the greatest things ever: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPvIzKz0lkI)
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 09:50:53 pm by AlphaRed9X »
It a me

Offline salehmo2000

• A die-hard Klonoa fan
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 5
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2013, 08:18:30 am »
I would like to help you too.  
;)