No one is safe from Dar's pranks every April Fool's Day. >:3

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Your Fave Villian?  (Read 11302 times)

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
Your Fave Villian?
« on: October 06, 2015, 10:15:12 pm »
Soooo...

We're days into Villian Month and there is not a post regarding villians.

I, Dio, plan to change that! So villians! Name them! Tell me about them! Why you love/hate them so much!

Offline Artsy

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 18
Re: Your Fave Villian?
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2015, 11:11:27 pm »
Jillius is actually my favorite Klonoa villain (Guntz is not a villain to me ;-;;;;, and neither should Jillius be but I dunno he's still classified as a villain to me?? Like you only remember him for his role as a villain, really, but you don't for Guntz, yknow??) but he isn't scary enough.

Janga brings the feels and fears.

Offline Artsy

• Hero in Training
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2015, 11:28:59 pm »
Jillius is actually my favorite Klonoa villain (Guntz is not a villain to me ;-;;;;, and neither should Jillius be but I dunno he's still classified as a villain to me?? Like you only remember him for his role as a villain, really, but you don't for Guntz, yknow??) but he isn't scary enough.

Janga brings the feels and fears.

Sorry, allow me to clarify...

Like... just... Where do I begin with Janga... He...

He used to be Bat'su's partner in crime!! Like, they must have been really close to the point where he was like an uncle to little pup Guntz!! And then he snaps terribly and then offs what must have been his best friend and leaves the child to fend for themselves...!! If he were ever to regain his sanity (which is not likely at all but still) like I wonder if he would ever be able to live with himself...

And criminally insane characters... they just scare me... they have no boundaries...

Not only this but Janga has a bad-*** design. He's like the Cheshire Cat with about two tons more deadly packed into him. His face is usually obscured, which is actually pretty scary, I don't know why, but it is. He's a genuine threat, and probably the best villain in the Klonoa franchise...

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2015, 11:33:39 pm »
I don't have as much a favorite villian as I used too but I still think Ghadius goes as my favorite.
I like how he alluded to nightmares potentially being a part of phantomile once. I also like his interesting appearance.
I don't like how overly depressed he was at the end ya know before pretty much deciding to blow him self up abandon the world and destroy it because he felt abandoned by the world. But maybe I am recognizing emotion in places people don't usually see it.

I wish Nightmare Klonoa was more a thing but I only seen him in a comic and I'm kinda not satisfied with that as a villain :c I would like for a very much more fleshed out in game Nightmare Klonoa though.

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2015, 12:13:17 am »
When you sit down and think about it, some of the games' main antagonists aren't exactly villians, they're tragic in a sense or misunderstood. But then you get some like Ghadius or Nahatomb or Garlen or Janga. Yeah, those are villians.

Also I'd say Garlen is my favorite Klo villian. Because he's hard. As hell.

I hate that guy now.

Offline Artsy

• Hero in Training
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2015, 12:19:24 am »
When you sit down and think about it, some of the games' main antagonists aren't exactly villians, they're tragic in a sense or misunderstood. But then you get some like Ghadius or Nahatomb or Garlen or Janga. Yeah, those are villians.

Also I'd say Garlen is my favorite Klo villian. Because he's hard. As hell.

I hate that guy now.

Oh man I know right? The Boss Level of Beach Volley was soooo hard!!  :O

Offline AlphaRed9X

• Stand User
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • is Mayonnaise a Klonoa?
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2015, 12:33:23 am »
Bowser

'Cuz Bowser...
It a me

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2015, 12:35:19 am »
Oh man I know right? The Boss Level of Beach Volley was soooo hard!!  :O
Don't forget Dream Champ Tournament too! I wanted to punch glass for how hard he was!

Bowser
(Image removed from quote.)
'Cuz Bowser...

One day, this will be my tattoo.

Offline Randomizer

• Villain in Training
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 33
  • The Regular Army is no more
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2015, 01:06:03 am »
Let me tell you something about myself. I'm usually a Vice Admiral of the Regular Army. Most of the soldiers there respects me. Then one day, I found out that my son was killed in the Central Park bombing caused by an intelligence failure on the part of the Regular Army and also due to government corruption. I soon defect and established the Rebel Army and promoted myself to General in order to destroy the Regular Army and to end all corruption. Most of the soldiers in the Regular Army defected in order to join my cause. From here on, I launched a full-scale attack in the entire world and they feared our endless military strength. Think I'll stop from here.

And that's why I became a villain.

Here are some of my other favorite villains:

-Ghadius (He has a creepy voice and he folds like paper)
-Garlen (He turns people to gears and his Garlenator is awesome)
-Dr. Eggman (He has a robot army and an evil mustache)
-Dracula ("What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets" Best line from him)

« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 02:07:12 pm by Donald Morden, Reason: Added some description on my other fave villains »

Offline Artsy

• Hero in Training
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2015, 01:24:05 am »
Don't forget Dream Champ Tournament too! I wanted to punch glass for how hard he was!

I never finished Dream Champ so I don't know if you're playing off of my sarcasm or not  :sad_face: