We have a Twitter account! Be sure to follow us for up to the minute updates! https://twitter.com/KloCollective

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Making a Game  (Read 1083 times)

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
Making a Game
« on: February 01, 2015, 04:21:20 am »
WELL haven't we all heard this before from someone who may or may not be me XP But this time I'm actually gonna follow through with it! no excuses!

Ahem, anyways, well I'm making a game to put it bluntly.

it's a 2d action platformer. the story is you're a pirate girl, who's crew stumbled upon an island. since it isn't on the map, you decide to explore and see if there are any treasured that can be salvaged. though you soon find out an ancient deity is slumbering in the heart of the island, and an evil person who wants to control the deity, is going awake it and try to take over the world. you find and team up with a boy around your age and set out to stop this from happening. now there will be magic. your character will use magic and stuff.

and that's all I have figured out for now. If anyone would like to help in the production of this game, you're more then welcome too. you can request characters to be in it, but only if they're original. Don't want copyright issues. you can also help with the storyline, as there are still gaps in it. you can help with coding and animating. and you can help with creating tunes for music. i'm also gonna need voice actors. yes doesn't everyone love that. now your mic has to be good quality though. i don't really think there's anything else to say. so i guess i'll end it here. if you have any questions feel free to ask away.