The Klonoa Wiimake made a fatal mistake in renaming Joka. It better not happen again.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: New trademark in UK - KLONOA Phantasy Reverie Series  (Read 4166 times)

Offline mushroom32x

• Contributor
  • Dreamer Rating: 48
    • My homepage
New trademark in UK - KLONOA Phantasy Reverie Series
« on: December 18, 2021, 02:09:58 am »
What it says on the tin!
A new trademark has been registered in the UK (UKIPO - UK Intellectual Property Office) on 12/17/21 titled “KLONOA Phantasy Reverie Series”. It is unknown if this is the localized name for the still unannounced “Klonoa Encore” or something else.
Here's the trademark on the UKIPO website: https://trademarks.ipo.gov.uk/ipo-tmowner/page/search?id=1647668&domain=1&app=0&mark=UK00003734382

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
Re: New trademark in UK - KLONOA Phantasy Reverie Series
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2021, 11:36:43 am »
If that is Klonoa Encore, that could be the official final name, since, i mean the "encore" series just sounds like a code-name, which is exactly what they are, it's like the Nintendo Dolphin, which is a code-name for the Gamecube.

Even if it might be just Klonoa Door to Phantomile, Lunatea's Veil and the Wii-make, i would like to have all the games in there since, most of them aren't heavy, i mean those 3 confirmed games are good but, you have 2 original games and 1 remake, uh, kinda odd for being just basicly the same thing, i mean they had to keep the remake and the original DTP, but still, it's an odd selection of games, would've been nicer if they included the other games.
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2021, 10:40:32 pm »
Would be nice if this wasn't going at such a glacial slow pace. It almost feels like we find out something about Klonoa trademarks 1-2 times per year

Offline HylianBran

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • Glover vs Klonoa Beach Volleyball: Dawn of Racism
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2021, 01:06:05 am »
I get that this is a product from a big evil company which's contents are likely an inferior version of games that I've already played a million times, but I'm perfectly willing to forget about that and indulge in having no life if it means that I get to see more Klonoa in the world.
Backloggd: https://www.backloggd.com/u/HylianBran/

crazy crazy graveyard theory
ghost tried to approach me
got leery

Offline Punkin

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2021, 05:51:03 pm »
Super cool!! Hope we get to see some kind of announcement in 2022! :big_smile:

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2021, 06:06:45 pm »
Maybe in a Nintendo Direct in January/February.
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2021, 11:17:18 am »
Klonoa encore was registered in 2019, and it's almost 2022, even if this is a new trademark, i'll keep my hopes a little low, it is basicly an invisible finish goal line, we don't know where it is, and we don't know when are we gonna get it.
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline mushroom32x

• Contributor
  • Dreamer Rating: 48
    • My homepage
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2021, 12:40:53 pm »
Minor update:
The trademark is now on the EUIPO (European Union Intellectual Property Office) web database. While the previous trademark appeared to be for the UK in general, this one is registered for Spain.
https://euipo.europa.eu/eSearch/#details/trademarks/018624507

Offline Meguumin

• Contributor
  • Dreamer Rating: 31
  • Inconsistent lurker
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2021, 10:16:55 pm »
Surprised that the pace has picked back up so swiftly! Crossing my fingers that something neat comes out of this.

Although, I'm a little confused as to why no North American trademark has been made yet if there's already an English title :confused: Does BN usually have some sort of order they go by when it comes to global trademarks?

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2021, 11:04:10 am »
Surprised that the pace has picked back up so swiftly! Crossing my fingers that something neat comes out of this.

Although, I'm a little confused as to why no North American trademark has been made yet if there's already an English title :confused: Does BN usually have some sort of order they go by when it comes to global trademarks?
Knowing Bamco, probably some internal politics. But I hope it's a sign that we're getting something soonish, like an annoucement.

Any word on that Klonoa Twitter account?