All of our moderators have cybernetic implants. They watch over you as you sleep.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Klonoa: DtP Staff Roll Sheet Music?  (Read 550 times)

Offline Thorp

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
Klonoa: DtP Staff Roll Sheet Music?
« on: January 27, 2023, 11:04:37 pm »
Anyone happen to have sheet music for the Staff Roll of DtP? I came across a solo piano version but haven't found a duet of piano/violin. https://musescore.com/user/18447991/scores/5176301
« Last Edit: January 28, 2023, 11:28:21 pm by Thorp, Reason: Song attached »

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
Re: Klonoa: DtP Staff Roll Sheet Music?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2023, 11:45:36 pm »
I'm working on it, you just asked for the 1st 5 seconds, so, well, here it is, if you want more, i can help, unfortunately this isn't a music sheet, as i'm not familiar with it.  :embarassed: I'm an unlicensed musician, afterall, i went to learn mostly by my self.

So, here it is in Open MPT's file format the 1st 5 seconds basicly. Hope this sounds good or something.
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline Thorp

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2023, 12:05:32 pm »
I've found a means of migrating the Open MPT file to an online sheet music editor. If you're willing to do the rest of the song, post it here and I'll do what I can to make the sheet music pdf for it.

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2023, 12:21:29 am »
Update, but haven't finished it yet, it's half-way done.
The long gaps of nothing don't have proper tempo, on purpose, but the parts where the violin is playing, well, i guess it's accurate, well, here it is.
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/