There is a new Klonoa Fan Magazine out. Come see here. https://forums.untamedheart.us/?page=zine

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: The Waifu and Husbando Thread  (Read 50679 times)

Offline CacmanZero

• Moo
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 56
  • Moo's Dreams
Re: The Waifu and Husbando Thread
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2015, 01:46:00 am »
Chocolat how to make waffle on breakfast good waifu.

Offline CacmanZero

• Moo
  • Hero
  • Moo's Dreams
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2015, 02:37:09 am »
Red Savarin waifus.  :big_smile:

Offline CacmanZero

• Moo
  • Hero
  • Moo's Dreams
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2015, 02:55:14 am »
Woaj, Did you make that?
*Jealousy Intensifies*

Minecraft Chocolat waifus.  ;)

Offline CacmanZero

• Moo
  • Hero
  • Moo's Dreams
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2015, 03:31:53 am »
Red Savarin, Mamoru-kun and Waffle Ryebread waifus.

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2015, 04:08:13 am »
This topic. It's, like, spiraling out of control, or something.

ANYWAYS...my waifus?

Well, I had my main character in Awakening marry Panne, so I guess that counts. And Lucario, despite only having a 12.5% female ratio, is my waifu. Putting things into perspective, though, I think it's more fair to say I just like Lucario more as a species, and not as a gender. But I WILL say that I am gay for Lucario. Just Lucario, though. Nobody else <3

Lesse, what else... Well, Aura was my waifu on here for a long time, though it seems to fluctate between Matespritship and Kismesissitude, though not in the terms of a "love, hate", more of a "love, dislike", or maybe it was just sonething one-sided and doesn't count as Matesprit or Kismesis...I dunno, Troll Romance is weird.

In a meta-sense, I RP'd Alex to have Di Gi as his waifu (something I may've had him take a bit too seriously in more than one of his realities), so tKe that as you will.

As for right now, though, I kinda feel like boasting about @Cybeast Gregar being my current "person-waifu", if only because she's probably one of the few people on here I've talked about something I've liked/worked closely on with great length on here...and is also a girl. Asphoxia fits the bill well, too, but we all know what happened the last time I tried having an affinity for every female on here at the same time. It was not pretty.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 07:03:24 am by Sable-Xeno, Reason: Why did I end my message with "I have been", who even does that »

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline CacmanZero

• Moo
  • Hero
  • Moo's Dreams
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2015, 04:24:53 am »
This topic. It's, like, spiraling out of control, or something.

ANYWAYS...my waifus?

Well, I had my main character in Awakening marry Panne, so I guess that counts. And Lucario, despite only having a 12.5% female ratio, is my waifu. Putting things into perspective, though, I think it's more fair to say I just like Lucario more as a species, and not as a gender. But I WILL say that I am gay for Lucario. Just Lucario, though. Nobody else <3

Lesse, what else... Well, Aura was my waifu on here for a long time, though it seems to fluctate between Matespritship and Kismesissitude, though not in the terms of a "love, hate", more of a "love, dislike", or maybe it was just sonething one-sided and doesn't count as Matesprit or Kismesis...I dunno, Troll Romance is weird.

In a meta-sense, I RP'd Alex to have Di Gi as his waifu (something I may've had him take a bit too seriously in more than one of his realities), so tKe that as you will.

As for right now, though, I kinda feel like boasting about @Cybeast Gregar being my current "person-waifu", if only because she's probably one of the few people on here I've talked about something I've liked/worked closely on with great length on here...and is also a girl. Asphoxia fits the bill well, too, but we all know what happened the last time I tried having an affinity for every female on here at the same time. It was not pretty.

I have been

...Okay, Waifus.

REMOVE 294 deleted.

« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 04:28:15 am by CarminaSuva »

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2015, 04:29:40 am »
I moved this topic to Idle Chatter since you guys managed to derail this topic in record time. I swear, you guys uttered waifu so much it has lost all meaning.

Offline CacmanZero

• Moo
  • Hero
  • Moo's Dreams
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2015, 11:38:55 am »

Offline Randomizer

• Villain in Training
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 33
  • The Regular Army is no more
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2015, 12:16:19 pm »
We are under attack by waifus.

Offline Chocolat

• Magical Grill
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 8
  • My style is rich, dope, phat in which
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2015, 01:43:05 pm »
THIS THREAD IS NOW CLAIMED IN THE NAME OF MADOKA.

ANY OTHER LAME WAIFUS ARE HEREBY REQUIRED TO LEAVE
Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her, you are not alone.