There is a new Klonoa Fan Magazine out. Come see here. https://forums.untamedheart.us/?page=zine

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Klonoa fan book (2014) NOW AVAILABLE  (Read 38182 times)

Offline RollingMeowcat

• An ordinary dreamer
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • Not a fan of Sonic/Pokemon
Re: Klonoa fan book! Submit your art!
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2014, 08:49:44 am »
I haven't received any yet. :( But I've seen a good amount of people interested.. so hopefully they'll start submitting soon! I'm glad you'll be submitting also. :)
May I ask how many of those interested are Japanese artists?
I assume you can understand a little Japanese since you said you're going to post pictures on the JP Empire of Dreams Miiverse.

From KWW2014's post, we have known that both Hitoshi Ariga and Yoshihiko Arawi use Twitter.
What if we let them acknowledge this undergoing fan project via Japanese fans?
My favorite animes:

More to come

Offline mushroom32x

• Contributor
  • Dreamer Rating: 48
    • My homepage
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2014, 12:39:00 pm »
I would love to get Japanese fan artists involved (Including Mr. Ariga!) but I really do not know Japanese and use Google Translate the best I can. :x If only I could let them know without it being horribly mauled in the translation process. :/

Offline RollingMeowcat

• An ordinary dreamer
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • Not a fan of Sonic/Pokemon
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2014, 03:09:04 pm »
Someone suddenly comes to my mind - Dragee! She's fluent in Japanese and also interested in contributing the fan book.
Altought I don't know if she busy now, I strongly recommend ask her for some help!

EDIT: Oh...right. I can read Japanese a little, too. But that's all I can do.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 04:08:17 am by RollingMeowcat »
My favorite animes:

More to come

Offline CalmSerenity

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 52
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2014, 10:07:29 pm »
PHEW! :sad face: I finally got this finished after like, what...? MORE THAN A WEEK??? :O Guh...! I'm such a slow lil noob!!! x_x

Anyways, I really meant to make this piece as a little joke on what the NA cover of the Wiimake of Door to Phantomile SHOULD have looked like... maybe...? :unsure:
I dunno, :| I just feel like the current cover for it is just kinda lazy...  :sad face: But, unfortunately, since I'm starting to get pretty busy, I don't think I'll be able to make it in terms of sending the piece I really wanted to give to the fanbook in time... ;-;
And I don't think I'll ever be able to get to add the Wii and Namco logo and a "Klonoa: Door to Phantomile" (WHY DIDN'T THEY HAVE "DtP" IN THE NA WII COVER AAAGGGHHH :very_angry:) either... ;-;
Anyhoo, I know Klonoa's in his collar outfit, but I chose to put him in that because I think collars are SUPER CUTE!!! :embarassed: (@Daemyn)

So, anyways, enjoy!! Oh, but before that, Sister ka, here's the FULL RESOLUTION of the piece, for the fanbook I guess... (http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/259/c/4/_2014_09_16__klonoa_baladium_s_drive_by_reiseiserenity-d7zggil.png)

Ok, now for the scaled down version for all of you to see...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline mushroom32x

• Contributor
    • My homepage
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2014, 10:48:04 pm »
Nice drawing! I put your drawing into the page template I set up and this is how it appears. I didn't want to cut off the edges of it so the link below shows how it'll appear.. just letting you know. Just let me know what name you'd like to be credited as. :)
http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/mushroom32x/pagepreviews.png
I based the template after the HUD from Door to Phantomile with the page numbers going in the lives counter and the artists name/website going on the other side.

Offline mushroom32x

• Contributor
    • My homepage
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2014, 01:26:17 am »
Somebody wanted to submit a comic but wasn't sure they could compress it to 2 pages and it made me think a 2 page limit would hinder peoples creativity. So I'm increasing the comic page limit to 10 pages max. :) And to make it fair, I increased the max page amount for short stories to 10 also.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 01:29:02 am by ka64 »

Offline CalmSerenity

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 52
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2014, 12:49:27 pm »
Nice drawing! I put your drawing into the page template I set up and this is how it appears. I didn't want to cut off the edges of it so the link below shows how it'll appear.. just letting you know. Just let me know what name you'd like to be credited as. :)
http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/mushroom32x/pagepreviews.png
I based the template after the HUD from Door to Phantomile with the page numbers going in the lives counter and the artists name/website going on the other side.

Hmm... Is the resolution still the same? :unsure: If so, then I guess it could work, but... the shape of that template just makes me want to make it look like a Wii game cover even more!!! :sad face:
Oh, and I guess you could just credit me as CalmSerenity. That's how I ended up signing it anyways ;D

Offline mushroom32x

• Contributor
    • My homepage
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2014, 02:03:35 pm »
Yeah, the resolution is plenty big. If you wanna do another drawing that's fine. :)

Offline Sleepy

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 6
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2014, 02:18:38 pm »
Hey, Ka.  I figured out that the comic is going to be 5 pages long.  As it is, they are 1500x2000 in size.  I want to make sure that's going to work before I start really drawing them.  I can work with whatever's easiest for you.

Offline mushroom32x

• Contributor
    • My homepage
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2014, 02:59:46 pm »
That size is fine since it is within the size specifications. :)