We have a Twitter account! Be sure to follow us for up to the minute updates! https://twitter.com/KloCollective

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Klonoa Dreamers Club  (Read 1700 times)

Offline DreamTraveler

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 2
  • What you think you become
Klonoa Dreamers Club
« on: August 28, 2015, 05:46:55 pm »
Have you ever dreamed of being Klonoa, one of the games characters, or dreamed up your own Klonoa dream in your own way before and it felt realistic? I've decided to post a dreaming club about Klonoa for those who try to manipulate their dream worlds. I've made a project where I'd tried scripting a lucid dream of Klonoa in my head and trapped images in it and some of the dreams almost came out a success. I tried becoming Klonoa and it almost got real like I was really him and tried dreaming up the games and cutscenes from them as best as possible. So do you have a Klonoa dream you want to share  ;) this is why I made the thread.

I swear sometimes it can be so realistic it's like dreams are some link between other worlds and I completely forget about the real world. So who here has tried something like this before besides me and almost felt disconnected from reality?
I exist in your thoughts and dreams.

Offline Braixen

• Attends nightly prank call meetings
  • Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 24
  • Wario
Re: Klonoa Dreamers Club
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2015, 10:01:16 pm »
I had a dream that I was in an airship in the sky, And I found a Burger King that had Klonoa kid's meal toys... Yeah.

Offline DreamTraveler

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 2
  • What you think you become
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2015, 12:40:46 am »
Whenever I dream, I can't really control the environment but I can always control myself. I'm always aware that I'm dreaming but I just go along with it. Whenever I dream about anything Klonoa related, I'm usually either Guntz or exist in third person from Guntz's perspective, as he's a character I relate to more than any other character... No dice last night though, I've been dreaming mostly of family...

I was playing the game Lunatea's Veil just now and was thinking MAYBE someone dreamed up Klonoa I also observed Klonoas storyline talking about his dreams as he mentions it's probably Klonoa was dreaming. I have seen a fan comic on Deviantart some where forgot the link but I save digital comics such as those and import it into my tablet to look at. I also bring it to read when during small road trips to the store. I wanna remember it clearly as possible though it mentions something about Klonoa dreaming up his real world friends and it's possible a parallel dream world.

According to the comic he physically knows these people and it seems he dreams up his friends in a parallel dream world which is why I said that above the sentence. At the ending of Klonoa Door to Phantomile if you noticed a cutscene of a door it's him waking up. So it seems dreams do have a possible link way to other worlds which he probably has the ability to unlock when he's asleep so he can probably travel to parallel worlds in his dreams which is a sign of astral projection which is very similar to this thing except with probably dreams. Though yeah I might try to dream up my own furry character and maybe spar with Klonoa with my own Wind Ring I'll probably make the ring silver with a cut diamond hexagon styled sapphire like his Wind Ring.

That would be a pretty cool combination imo I could also use this as an advantage to make stories out of my dreams and share it with people if I have anything interesting. Perhaps if I worked on a virtual reality Klonoa game I would add my furry avatar in it from my dream if I can dream one up correctly. Though yeah isn't it weird like time during dreaming is completely cut off from time in the real world. I had a dream so REAL it felt like a year and it felt like I almost had amnesia from it.
I exist in your thoughts and dreams.

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2015, 10:40:01 am »
I've had dreams of both Klonoa and the Klonoa games. I once met a thing that looked like Klonoa but called it's self Yenn and promptly directed me to a Door to Phanotmile game box in the middle of store in one dream. In a dream of the Door to Phantomile ps1 game my game flipped out and it was taken over by Joka who did a pretty crazy laugh. Probably related to that mod I made months before Still this stuff is normal and There was one dream I saw Klonoa and all he did was float and stare at me. Might not have been Klonoa though for all I know. Or maybe was something else. Anyways these are rare but at least normal compared to...

It's a whole lot better than the crap I was having last year where something dragged me a way in a dream and messed with me and then I kept hearing and feeling stuff that day like it was around still coupled with still seeing stuff since apparently I was not waking up all the way or some such. In another separate dream I heard it plus others again threatening my insides. Anyways that screwed up bunch of nope stayed intense for almost 3 days straight and then vaguely for 2 weeks. シ I'mma be not wanting that again I was practically disabled unable to do much very easily or clearly for that amount of time.

I don't try to intentionally alter my dreams much right now. Sometimes I get curious but I'm worried I'll cause whatever happened last year to happen again.

I've had dreams of my deceased mother of whom in dreams I've told a few times she should move on. I've had dreams of old traumas.

I have recurring peculiarities in my dreams One is a living lightning storm which I think may be attached or connected to me in some way. Another is much of the time I have no body OR I take a body best I can tell. I seem to be pretty different in my own personality when it comes to dreams but sometimes I seem really wrathful in them <_>.

Chances of me lucid dreaming are low. If I get a whole lot of free time I'll mess with it but it seems a lot of times when I slip into a dream I become different and usually crazy stuff happens as the dream goes along usually the longer the dream the more intense and chaotic it becomes.