All of our moderators have cybernetic implants. They watch over you as you sleep.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: How would you describe me?  (Read 1317 times)

Offline YouDontKnowWhoIam

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
How would you describe me?
« on: July 09, 2014, 11:18:28 pm »
Basically how would you describe me, YoudontknowwhoIam?

And more importantly, how would you describe what I do on the forums?

I mean, in my icon, for example, I depicted myself swimming away from the other forum members, who are chasing me.

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
Re: How would you describe me?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 12:14:00 am »
Hm, I don't really know a whole lot about you.

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2014, 01:04:01 am »
I'll give my opinion of it then and it may be slightly blunt. You should stick to what you feel is best though.

You question yourself too much already by making this thread and relying on others opinions is not going to get you far anywhere on things like that.

I think you have a nearly unhealthy obsession with that whole smash brothers thing and you might want to try to branch out more and look at ideas for other things for the Klonoa series.

That is how I would feel if I were in your situation anyways.

I think you should rely on your own judgement more but not blind yourself entirely either with your own view of things.

I would say try think of it all from various different perspectives but keep to your own the most.

My mind is split a few ways so I tend to give more than one or kind answer sorry for that if it is confusing xD

« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 01:05:56 am by Daemyn »

Offline Bitterman

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 5
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2014, 01:52:11 am »
Well since you asked for honesty, here goes some constructive criticism:
I think you might be taking the forum too seriously, the cloud pattern thing also makes me think you might be a bit obsessive with certain things. Also putting up an avatar like that probably doesn't help your relation with forum members. Some might just find it funny, others might not. In my opinion, you need to think more about what you say/do before doing it, instead of acting solely on bursts of emotion.

To the point though, Daemyn said it perfectly, you really seem insecure about yourself, you worry too much about what people think of you. I mean it's good to accept a healthy dose of constructive criticism, we can be oblivious to our own mistakes from time to time, but in the end it's best you should make your own opinion, and not try to shape yourself as to what others expect/want you to be. I see so many people doing that.