There is a new Klonoa Fan Magazine out. Come see here. https://forums.untamedheart.us/?page=zine

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Wii U Browser Cannot Access Untamed Heart  (Read 2746 times)

Offline Meguumin

• Contributor
  • Dreamer Rating: 31
  • Inconsistent lurker
Wii U Browser Cannot Access Untamed Heart
« on: August 05, 2015, 03:39:37 am »
Since my computer's out of commission for the time being, I've been using my Wii U and 3DS for most of my online activities such as chatting with friends on FB and browsing Tumblr. Now that I'm back here, I thought the Wii U browser could load this site. But nahhh.

The problem is that the browser flat out cannot load or really connect to the site. Its loading bar indicates it tries for half a minute but then gives up, displaying a white error screen.

Error Code: 112-1006
Could not display page.

What's worse is that Nintendo's support site doesn't recognize this code at all. So I'm wondering if it's the site's coding/format not being Wii U compatible? Various news sites and more give this response, though that might not help.

So yeah, what's up? Do Wii U owners here experience this issue as well?

Offline CacmanZero

• Moo
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 56
  • Moo's Dreams
Re: Wii U Browser Cannot Access Untamed Heart
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2015, 07:07:12 am »
...Okay, Club Nintendo to Super Smash Bros to Mewtwo found code internet network Nintendo Wii U eShop gift card shutting down should something.

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2015, 07:44:13 am »
It...COULD be just you. I tried getting on the site with my Wii U just now, and I had no problem doing so.

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline Braixen

• Attends nightly prank call meetings
  • Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 24
  • Wario
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2015, 11:33:29 am »
It...COULD be just you. I tried getting on the site with my Wii U just now, and I had no problem doing so.
I'm using it on my Wii U as we speak (Because I'm too lazy to walk to my computer...) and it works fine.

Offline Meguumin

• Contributor
  • Inconsistent lurker
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2015, 01:48:39 pm »
I'm using it on my Wii U as we speak (Because I'm too lazy to walk to my computer...) and it works fine.

wat... |:(  That's really odd. Oh well though, I'll figure out the issue with my connections then.

Thanks for letting me know that lol.

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2015, 08:35:34 pm »
Yeah I can confirm I can get on the forums with the Wii U. The banner background doesn't load but everything else seems to. Perhaps I can help you resolve your issue?

Offline Meguumin

• Contributor
  • Inconsistent lurker
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2015, 09:09:05 pm »
Yeah I can confirm I can get on the forums with the Wii U. The banner background doesn't load but everything else seems to. Perhaps I can help you resolve your issue?

Nah, it's okay. The problem is very likely stemming from my bad internet providers so there's no fixing that. Thanks for offering tho'.