For each time you go to Idle Chatter, Lolo trips over an object.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Public Daydream/Dream Cloud  (Read 1203 times)

Offline Painty

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 6
Public Daydream/Dream Cloud
« on: October 29, 2017, 11:12:35 pm »
*You enter a bright, white room with cloud-like aesthetics. A number of other people teleport into the room, as well. You all notice a small post-it in the center of the floor. You pick it up:
"This is a place where folks can talk about their daydreams or dreams if they'd like. Feel free to take a nap if you can't think of anything to say.

Love,
Anonymous.

(aka NOT Painty.)

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
Re: Public Daydream/Dream Cloud
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2017, 08:38:46 pm »
I could always come as the me I am in my dreams. whether I am very conscious of that or not.

Hmm not sure if I can do these kind of threads well but we will see. I'll stay off though if I don't xD

Ohh. Ohohoho! good night regular mind. I like clouds. Clouds have quite an astonishing amount of energy in them. If only I could eat them directly.

I want to grow a tree on the post it note since that is the first impulse. So then I shall do so yes in this little place yes yes ?  Better than boring paper after all right?

But for now in this little world whatever counts as sleep I will sleep but even when I am sleep I am watching. I shall sleep for now good night.