Browsing this site on a smartphone? Be sure to browse it in landscape for the best experience!

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Another Klonoa petition  (Read 4111 times)

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.

Offline SuperKlonoa64

• demonic snorlax
  • Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 6
Re: Another Klonoa petition
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 12:48:40 pm »
Already signed. I'm well aware these petitions are never really successful. But as I learned in the Smash Bros. ballot, it's better to have a glimmer of hope than no hope at all.
Note to self: Attend site more often.

Offline Cobra!

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • ’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
    • My website
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2015, 01:36:21 pm »
Already signed. I'm well aware these petitions are never really successful. But as I learned in the Smash Bros. ballot, it's better to have a glimmer of hope than no hope at all.
I agree, it's better to have little hope than no hope at all.

That said, and I've said this before and I'll say it again, but I think the chances of Namco actually responding to these petitions and make a new game are extremely slim, all of the Klonoa games have sold horribly! You can see that reflected on how expensive it is to get the games, unless there are other factors to it, but I don't see any as of now.

I think what we should do is promote Klonoa on our own, by making our own content, our own fan-games. Many obscure franchises have found new breaths of life in fan-content, just have a look at the Robot Arena 2, WWF Raw and Oni communities, they're insane! The only difference, though, is that there haven't been any Klonoa games on PC, but we can still create some great content and get the word out about them to promote the series!

That's what I think, but I could be wrong!

Offline Cobra!

• Hero in Training
    • My website
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2015, 04:50:26 pm »
I heard why Namco didn't get 2 reps for Smash 4 was because Namco working on the game apparently meant they already had a high profit share. I am still annoyed that Sega and Capcom get 2 reps each though.
Sounds like a double standard to me, but then again, it was Namco who developed the game in the first place, right?  :unsure:

Offline Cobra!

• Hero in Training
    • My website
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2015, 05:10:18 pm »
What abut the characters already in the game? I haven't played it, but if there are already plenty of Namco characters, then I could understand why Namco got 1 rep, otherwise, I see your point. If there's one thing in the world that I hate the most, it's a double standard!  :very_angry:

Offline Questklonoa

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • Tiger-kun
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2016, 04:59:07 pm »
Alright, it's been two weeks, and there's about 14 signatures.

A good start, I have to say!  :hey:

Offline Cobra!

• Hero in Training
    • My website
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2016, 05:04:59 pm »
I hate to burst your bubble, but I made a signature (wasn't Klonoa related, by the way) that got about 100 signatures in 4 days, so 14 in 2 weeks isn't actually that good in my eyes... :(
Still, I guess it's good to be positive about stuff like this. :)
If we really want this petition to do well, we should share it on different sites and such, the petition I made I had shared in tonnes of related Facebook groups, and me and a friend had paid to get it promoted a couple of times... So maybe we should do something similar with this petition, share it in any Klonoa related website or Tumblr/Facebook Site/Group.

Offline Questklonoa

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • Tiger-kun
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2016, 05:09:23 pm »
I understand that it wouldn't exactly be a good start, thank you.

I'll see if I can try to do that, sharing it at other groups, sites etc.

You can do the same if possible, but that's up to you.

Thanks.

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2016, 05:58:36 pm »
I'm not willing to pay to promote a petition, but I am sharing it to as many places as I can. If you can, try to get groups and sites to promote it. Who knows? We might be able to get OperationRainfall to promote it.
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.