Huepow is the real villian in Door to Phantomile.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Game Ideas  (Read 7540 times)

Offline Braixen

• Attends nightly prank call meetings
  • Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 24
  • Wario
Re: Game Ideas
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2015, 11:53:07 am »
Here's another weird game idea I conjured up in my mind at age 9 or something
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Why did I do that.

Offline Braixen

• Hero in Training
  • Wario
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2015, 12:20:52 am »
If I ever make a game, I'd make an experimental personality trait feature that would try using your play style and actions to find out your personality and slightly adjust the game (Things such as small dialogue changes) to it.
+15 EDGY for MAKING POST

Offline Braixen

• Hero in Training
  • Wario
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2015, 03:06:31 pm »
(If you don't know about SmileBASIC then I recommend you look it at on SmileBASIC.com)

Here's a small idea for something that's not really a game but more of a test program for a programming language. I'm trying to make a small program that allows you to simulate different instruments such as a guitar or flute by doing different things like strum on the touch screen to play guitar chords or blowing into the microphone while pressing buttons to play notes on a flute. If I ever get done making it, I'll upload it on my games website.

Offline Dimitri

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 5
  • I have absolutely nothing special to put here.
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2015, 03:27:47 pm »
I had a board game I made years ago about Robotech. The general idea was it was a racing game where you were trying to be the first to reach the SDF-1, which was going to explode in ten turns and end the game. It was... Interesting, if just slightly boring from a more grown-up perspective. I think I still have the board somewhere; I'll take a picture if I ever find it.
I registered in 2015 as part of a roleplaying game and proceeded to never do anything of importance. Oops?

Offline Braixen

• Hero in Training
  • Wario
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2015, 03:49:25 pm »
I had a board game I made years ago about Robotech. The general idea was it was a racing game where you were trying to be the first to reach the SDF-1, which was going to explode in ten turns and end the game. It was... Interesting, if just slightly boring from a more grown-up perspective. I think I still have the board somewhere; I'll take a picture if I ever find it.
I remember this one time when I was in elementary school and I made this odd little board game about multiplication with construction paper and a pencil that I don't really think even had much game in it. Apparently the other kids liked it but now that I think about it I don't even think the game worked out well.

Offline Randomizer

• Villain in Training
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 33
  • The Regular Army is no more
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2016, 01:06:37 pm »
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline sylith

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 2
  • Orbs light my path.
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2016, 08:55:47 am »
rpg maker is a good game engine to make ur rpg game idea came true
its easy to understand and also it has low scripting

for a platform game "game maker" is a engine for u
(game maker is more harder then rpg maker)

for a 3d game unity is ur solution
(java and C# skill required at this point)
hullo!

Offline VividThought

• A blowing
  • Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 6
  • I make music, art, and... uhh... bad animation.
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2016, 03:22:50 pm »
I plan on making a project using Guntz as a character, but I don't know when that'll be started.

Truth be told, I often try to make my games in Flash because I know a person who made a neat engine for As2.
Hopefully he'll finish the As3 version in the future so I can port whatever I can originally make to a PC game on steam or another platform of some sort.

So far, the idea I have involves making a basic metroidvania 2D game similar to Armadillo Knight, but with bigger exploration like Dust: AET. However, I plan on tossing in basic puzzles and challenges similar to a PS1 game I've recently played called "Threads of Fate".

The only real reason why I chose Guntz is because of my lack of ability to script. When I make scripts, I only mix and match, hopefully creating something after trial and error. I can't simply create one out of nowhere.

Offline Randomizer

• Villain in Training
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 33
  • The Regular Army is no more
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2016, 03:12:54 am »
I'm gonna make this one public for the guest viewers :smile2:

After Klonoa left Phantomile, an army of Moos decided to terrorize the locals of Phantomile and one person volunteers to stop them all...by building defensive towers. This is the story of a mason from Breezegale who would risk his life for the safety of the townspeople and of course, to get noticed by Lephise. This is Balue's story (and game).

BALUE'S TOWER DEFENSE

Coming Soon (Well, not really, this won't be happening anyways)

Offline Fennekin

• Fennekin Lover
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
  • Please sit, and let's talk for a while.
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2016, 07:26:56 am »
I have an idea I came up with very recently to celebrate Klonoa's 20th next year...or 19th.
Klonoa and Co. are relaxing at his house (the one from one panel of Noctis Sol) when Nightmare Klonoa (again from Noctis Sol) appears through a portal and kidnaps Lolo. Klonoa realizes this is not good, so he goes out to save the day again.
This game would combine stages like Klonoa's with platforming from Mario. It would have a 4 player mode with the options of characters being Klonoa, Guntz, Popka and Hewpoe, with occasional cameos from other characters like Chipple, Pango, Balue, Heart Moo and many others.
Although most of the game would be 2D, there would be 3D special stages based on stages from Pac Man World 1 & 2.
It would also feature the ability to switch out the crystals on Klonoa's ring for new powers. For example, a boomerang wind bullet with longer range for Klonoa, a quick fire gun for Guntz, longer claw distance for Popka and the ability to grab and throw enemies for Hewpoe.
It would be called...
Drumroll...Klonoa World.
Does this sound like a real game yet?  :big_smile:
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 07:35:21 am by Fennekin »