We have a Twitter account! Be sure to follow us for up to the minute updates! https://twitter.com/KloCollective

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: [OFFICIAL] Best Warriors  (Read 5319 times)

Offline AlphaRed9X

• Stand User
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • is Mayonnaise a Klonoa?
Re: [OFFICIAL] Best Warriors
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2015, 03:09:32 pm »
Bombs beat everything ;)
It a me

Offline Spirit Macardi

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 20
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2015, 10:12:59 pm »
Honestly, I'm going to have to side with Volk. Even though they use most of their firepower against themselves, they were able to create something as nigh-unstoppable as Biscarsh. That thing was armed to the teeth, and was arguably even stronger after having its main body destroyed. It took a train ramming it with full-force to finally incapacitate it, and I doubt Forlock has that kind of power on its side.

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2015, 10:43:06 pm »
No that's right Volk would be much too busy fighting itself, that's the natural state it's perpetually in, discord is its element. A house divided cannot stand, and all... Volk might have trained fighters and advanced technology but you cannot be a great army if that army is constantly destroying itself.

I also thought it was interesting that Lunatea was more modern, and Phantomile was more natural. Similarly, though Lunatea seems to have more advanced technology, Phantomile still has the natural elements on their side which could lead to a terrifying amount of strength.

Oh, I'm pretty SURE if someone wanted to start a fight with Volk, they'd stop fighting each other to take on something else. Besides, that also goes a part with their discord nature.

Offline Dish

• Gone with the Wind
  • Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • Hi! I'm Dish!
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2015, 01:13:52 am »
I'm not gonna lie, I clicked this thread thinking it was about the Book Series  :embarassed:

but despite my team, I'm gonna go with Volk on this one...

Offline bemuzzled

• *furry flomp*
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 9
  • Hill Top Zone
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2015, 10:47:41 pm »
Forlock does have warriors however they are reclusive and only would attack if provoked other if someone encroached their territory.. And while Moon Kingdom have cannons they would likely burn up in the atmosphere before hitting Volk. Volk has the soldiers and the raw power to take over other kingdoms  so I say Lunatea wins this one.  Thread locked.