Once you go Klonoa, you can never go slowa.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: My struggle on trying to beat the Extra Visions  (Read 1956 times)

Offline Questklonoa

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • Tiger-kun
My struggle on trying to beat the Extra Visions
« on: September 10, 2016, 01:39:21 am »
Shortly after beating the game, I was able to get myself a few Extra Visions to play. So for me debating whether to see if it's worth it or not, I went for it, as I tried to be as determined as I can.

I was barely able to beat the one of the Extra Visions, which was really tough, and took me quite the amount of time to beat that one Extra Vision, for about more than 30 minutes. Don't ask, I'm a rather slow thinker when it comes to puzzle platformers. Anyways, the other Extra Vision has gotten me super confused on what to do. I thought I wasn't playing around with some schematics, so I can use them to progress, at least from what I think I was missing. :unsure:

So... after about 45 minutes to an hour of trying to beat that 2nd Extra Vision, I wasn't able to do so. I simply have given up for some time now. x_x

Now, I'm unsure if I can continue the Extra Stages.

Note: I was playing on an Emulator on mobile. The controls on the mobile are pretty sloppy, making the already hard Extra Vision harder. Maybe it was just me. :embarassed:

But possibly, I might go back and try again later.

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
Re: My struggle on trying to beat the Extra Visions
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2016, 07:53:30 am »
What emulator?

Offline Artsy

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 18
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2016, 10:09:58 am »
I've played the second extra visions multiple times on my DS lite and the Wii U and had very little trouble with it.

I've also played it on the MyBoy (Samsung Galaxy) and the GBA4iOS (iPad) and had immense trouble controlling anything really because touchscreen controls are bleh. It doesn't usually matter in games like, say, Pokemon, but Klonoa games tend to require much more precision and don't play well on touchscreen emulators...

Offline Questklonoa

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • Tiger-kun
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2016, 02:23:27 pm »
What emulator?
On the MyBoy! Emulator.

(Sorry for late-ish response)