Countless of souls have perished staring at Aura's profile picture.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Anyone have a favorite Klonoa character?  (Read 6266 times)

Offline KlondersTheKilla

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
Anyone have a favorite Klonoa character?
« on: September 01, 2013, 01:57:32 am »
Alright! My favorite Klonoa character is....Lolo!
Because she is so sweet and caring! She is also so adorable and clumsy! And she's also cute in the games as well! I love her voice as well in KBV! I hope they make another game and she's playable! <3
(I can hear someone say  -_- really? Lolo?)

Offline Spirit Macardi

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 20
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2013, 07:40:49 pm »
Klonoa himself is my favorite. I know that's a boring answer, but he's just so darn lovable.

Runner-up would be Guntz though, because he goes through what I feel is the most character growth throughout the series.

Offline mnstrmthd

• Cursed
  • Dreamer Rating: 32
  • inactive
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2013, 01:49:32 am »
JJJJJanga

Because just all of him

/rolls away

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2013, 02:09:27 pm »
I really like them all, but I must say Leorina is possibly my favorite. Mostly because she's probably the most dynamic character, knows that she has made mistakes, but go about her way to rectify what she has done.

Offline Aria

• Moo
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2013, 11:43:46 am »
My favorite character is Guntz. Because... I can't really explain. I just love him sooo much. .w.

Offline JohnLj

• Wind
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2013, 08:19:58 am »
Ghadius, but  not the one from the remake, but the ps1 Ghadius, he was waaaay cooler.

Offline Aura24

• Goddess Claire
  • Dreamer Rating: 43
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2013, 03:29:52 pm »
My favorite character is Klonoa, but I like the other characters too, such as Suiryu.
Administrator, Founder, and Fan of Klonoa.
Game channel - https://www.youtube.com/c/CrystalBlazier/

Offline AlphaRed9X

• Stand User
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • is Mayonnaise a Klonoa?
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2013, 06:08:58 pm »
My favorite character is obviously Klonoa himself. I can't help it, he's easily one of the most lovable characters ever
;)    . He's one of those characters you truly feel sorry for when things go wrong, and his description as Dream Traveler... I think Muuv from the ShiftyLook forums said it best: "His destiny is not a kind one, as we all know that he's forced to save dream worlds, leave his friends behind, and is unable to see how the world and friends he saved flourish on account of his efforts. A cruel fate, one that he can't escape from."
Plus his design is just irresistible. I'd say he even beats Kirby as the cutest thing ever in a video game (I kinda feel awkward for that, but that's what I truly think  ^^; )
And you're not alone, I have a soft spot for Lolo as well, and I do hope we get to see her again if they do make another game in the series
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 06:11:50 pm by AlphaRed9X »
It a me

Offline Tails' Fake Rings

• Heart Moo
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2013, 03:33:52 am »
Klonoa being my favorite character is already a given, but as a secondary, it would definitely be the King of Sorrow. As someone who was a victim of negligence to the point where the entire world forgot about him (and even to the point where Hyuponia simply vanished from that realm), each and every day was filled with nothing but sadness for him.

Leorina was wrong when she gave her retort before the second form of the final boss fight. She mentioned that the King of Sorrow shut himself inside his kingdom, but since the King of Sorrow wanted the emotion of Sorrow to be remembered, it implied that all he had to do was step outside, something he clearly wasn't able to do, because he would've done so at that point. I think she was just angry at him for manipulating her at her weakest mental state.

I'm really happy that we were given a glimpse of the High Priestess arriving at the Terminus of Tears and holding a reborn King of Sorrow in the credits, but one thing I'm not happy about is that Klonoa wasn't able to witness how his efforts changed Lunatea for the better. He won't know how the people of each kingdom finally started to travel to the other kingdoms and learn new things, and he won't know that the King of Sorrow was reborn into someone who could finally be happy.

Maybe the comic will eventually change all this, but for now, there's only speculation to be done.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 03:39:41 am by Fake Ring »

Offline MightyFan217

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • ムゲンドラモン
    • MightyFan217 YouTube Channel
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2014, 09:08:12 am »
Although I haven't yet seen him in action too much, my personal favorite is Ghadius. When I first saw him and heard about Nahatomb, I thought he would simply be a bait switch boss like General Scales was. THE GOOD NEWS, you actually do face Ghadius in battle, and he actually looks harder than even Nahatomb is given those death traps he has constantly (And despite his weakspot being constantly exposed).

3DS Friend Code:
Marty
3695-0507-9451
Note: PM me before asking for any meetings on Pokémon X/Y, ΩR/αS, Fantasy Life, or Super Smash Bros. for 3DS please.

Even if you're not a Digimon fan, sign this and SPREAD THE WORD!