There are several cat-like creatures in series, but one is the best. (Tat, obviously.)

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: ♥Totally Awesome Cake Vote!♥  (Read 3292 times)

Offline ✩♥Di Gi Charat♥✩

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 46
  • Meteor Mash!!♥
♥Totally Awesome Cake Vote!♥
« on: August 15, 2014, 04:56:46 pm »

:D
HELLO MEXICANOS♥ Everyone heads up! This post is a very long one so prepare yourself!!! x_x

My first topic was about pokemon (ME LOVES POKEMON♥) but today we are going to do something totally different from that! ;D ARE YOU READYYY?!?!♥
Of course you are! You wouldn't be here if you wasn't right?! ;) yeah yeah yeah okay enough with the stalling LETS GET TO THE POINT MAN! x_x

Well in my family I am considered the foodie LOL though I don't eat large portions and I don't eat a lot of meat because I get full off of it quickly :sad face: if I have leftovers from a restaurant, I sometimes give it to my sister because we don't wanna be wasteful and might as well give it to someone who's going to eat it so apparently my eyes are bigger than my stomach :embarassed:
So how does this make you a foodie? :| I WATCH THE FOOD CHANNEL A HECK OF A LOT! :D For a girl that grazes on her meals I really love to talk about food, bad and good restaurants- oh and speaking of bad restaurants, I like to read bad restaurant reviews on the internet during my free time LOLLLL people talk about their experiences whether if it's the waitress being more nice to a guy customer at the table and he's obviously taken (AND HIS GIRLFRIEND IS SITTING RIGHT AT THE TABLE AND SHE WAS IGNORED WHEN SHE ASKED FOR A REFILL AT LEAST 6 TIMES FROM THAT SAME WAITRESS!) my gosh imagine how she felt :angry: LOL :embarassed: ) to a tourist trap that is known for their best (insert a dish here) and a family/couple traveled longgggg distances just to eat there and THEY FIND OUT FOR THEMSELVES THAT THE RESTAURANT IS A TOTAL DUMP LOL we're talking about ROACHES crawling up the walls, extremely SLOW service and when they FINALLY do get their food its STALE and COLD, SLEEPING employees that have to get yelled at in order to stay up! Goodness gracious the question is ladies and gentlemen, HOW IN THE WORLD DOES A PLACE LIKE THIS STAY IN BUSINESS?! :O
I feel bad for the people who had to experience these issues but the way they describe their experiences is too funny and I just can't believe people (ON A JOB) would actually do this to others and that is why this is one of my most beloved things to do during my free time! :embarassed:

Alright so now that you guys know a little bit more about me, I am going to tell you the activity that I hope you guys will comment on!♥ :) So the activity is.....

♥♥♥VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE CAKE♥♥♥
  :| Sugar? :D WAHOO!✩ So yeah lol I went on google and I picked out some cake images that I want you guys to vote for your favorite one from the selection! This is so easy, a complete idiot can do it!♥ :big_smile:

By the way I don't own a single picture used for this post and credit goes to their rightful owners!
NOW TO THE STADIUM WHERE THE MATCH WILL BEGIN! :D

Sis: A stadium...? Really? For cakes we can't even eat? :( Honestly, this is really extreme for a vote on the internet. How about you keep this a normal post and just open a little poll along with it? x_x
Me: How about :big_smile: YOU GO SIT YOUR BUTT DOWN. :angry:
Sis: RAWRRRRR :angry:
Me: YOU WANNA FIGHT? GURL I GOT MACE :very_angry:
Sis: WE LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE SO DUH I GOT MACE TOO SO BRING IT GURL :very_angry:

*After the 30 minute catfight o_o*
Me: *hair is all messy and scratches on my arms and face* UGH are you going to let me get started already?! :very_angry: PEOPLE ARE GOING TO LOSE INTEREST BECAUSE OF YOU :angry:
Sis: I WON'T LEAVE UNTIL I WIN :angry:
Me: SECURITY!!!! GET HER TAKEN CARE OF! :very_angry:
Sis: MY RPG CLUB WILL GET YOU FOR THIS!!!!!! I DON'T LIKE YOU ANYMORE :very_angry:
Me: I DON'T LIKE YOU EITHER :very_angry:

*Really, when will this stop? o_o*

Me: ..... :angry:
Sis: ....... :angry:
Me: .............. :angry:
Sis: ............................ :angry:
Me: Look I'm sorry! The truth is I love you so much sis! I couldn't wish for a better sister!♥ :sad face:
Sis: Same here.... I am truly sorry for what I said. :sad face: I hope your post comes out really well! :)

*Thus, we forgive each other with a hug to show our love! Btw we don't actually fight like this, this was just some stupid comedy scene I decided to do LOL now the event can begin. SWEET GRAVY FINALLY.*

It is that time of year again- (hey wait I've only been on Untamed Heart for a couple of days what the heck are you talking about :| and who are you anyways?! :O) and we welcome you to the random Cake Stadium where a heated battle will take place. (Alright whatever, keep on talking i guess :embarassed:) Many have gathered to see who will be victorious! The host, ✩♥Di Gi Charat♥✩ will show you the six challengers from the two categories. The two categories are Vanilla and Chocolate. The rules are simple. There can only be one winner from each category, which means you have the option to vote for one cake on one side or you can vote for one cake from both sides. The fate of these delicacies is all up to YOU Untamed Heart! In this game, there will be two winners! One from the Vanilla side and one from the Chocolate side! You have the power to help your favorite cake(s) win! NOW HERE'S~.......✩♥Di Gi Charat♥✩!!!!!!!!!!

*THE CROWD GOES WILD*

*walks on stage* Uhh.... :| YOU GUYS READY TO SEE SOME ACTION?!?!♥ :D

*THE CROWD GOES YEAHHHH!*

Excellent!♥ ;D Now since that random dude told you the rules and stuff :( let's just go ahead and show the Vanilla challengers! He's covered with classic butter cream icing, nuts, AND sweet caramel on top, HERE COMES CARAMEL+VANILLA!!!♥♥♥ :D

*THE CROWD GOES WILD*

H-Hey, how's it going?! Yeah I'm apart of the Vanilla category, but don't let such a simple flavor fool you! I'm full of flavor and the nuts gives me a wonderful crunch that makes anyone want to give me a try! Are you the caramel type? Well then, take a look at my surface! It is just covered with caramel and followed with the nuts will remind you of a candy bar! I'm sure to win with my sophisticated taste! And.... I'm actually shy.

Well I thought you did a wonderful job Caramel+Vanilla! I think you're gonna get votes!♥ :D Next up is POV! And it means PLAIN OL'.... VANILLA? :|

YO, YO, YO GIRL WHY YOU SAID MY NAME LIKE DAT? NAME'S POV AND DANG I GOT SWAG! JUST LOOK MAN! I got dat plain old butter cream icin', dat cheap fluffeh vanilla cake, dat epic white background, I AM EVERY THANG YOU COULD EVEA WANT! YA'LL KNOW DAT CARAMEL+VANILLA DUDE? NAH MAN HE AIN'T NOTHIN, YOU EAT HIM NEXT THING YAH KNOW YA'LL GOT CONSTIPATION AND THEN YA'LL BE WONDERIN' WHAT HAPPENED TO YO LIFE! HE NEEDS TO STOP ALL DAT FOOLISHNESS, ALL THAT CRUNCH AND MESS YOU PEOPLE NEED TO VOTE FOR ME PEACE OUT

Oookay... :embarassed: moving on now! ;D So not only her icing is strawberry flavored, so is the cake itself! Not to mention there is fresh strawberries on top! COME ON LET'S HEAR IT FOR STRAWBERRY+VANILLA!!!♥♥♥ :D

Oh, don't mind the tart over there. I am a much better! Such a lovely cake I am, yes indeed! I would go well in the center of a ladies dinner table on top of a clean white table cloth. If you adore strawberry, I guarantee you can taste the sweetness of the berry during each bite, my dear! I believe I should win! Thank you.

Very good Strawberry+Vanilla! It is possible for you to get votes!♥ :D

Wow we are already done with the Vanilla category? Well then lets head towards the Chocolate!♥ YOU ALL READY?!?!?! MAKE SOME NOISEEEEE!!!! :D :D :D

*WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Alright so you're gonna love this guy if you LOVE chocolate! ;D I know my sister does!♥ SCREAM AND SHOUT FOR RICH CHOCOLATE!!!♥♥♥ :D

Ha ha, well it is a pleasure to be here. I prefer to keep things simple, and I believe you can't go wrong with a good chocolate cake. A cold glass of a milk or a cup of tea would be a perfect addition to a dessert like myself. It is optional, but I believe sharing a chocolate cake with a loved one will not only enhance the flavor, it will also turn a simple chocolate cake into something special. That is all. Farewell, and of course, take care.

Well said Rich Chocolate! It is likely for you to get votes!♥ ;D Now the next cake is just OOZING with chocolate, peanut butter in between the layer, and lastly topped with peanut butter cups HERE'S PEANUT BUTTER+CHOCOLATE!!!♥♥♥ :D

Sup people? I'm Peanut Butter+Chocolate, THAT'S RIGHT! Man did that POV loser show his face in this contest? Whoever votes for him seriously needs to get real. Anyways, I am just peanut butter chocolate HEAVEN! You got someone you wanna impress? SHOW THEM ME! They would want to be apart of your life FOREVER and I mean it! I have a cool personality, a good looking presentation, you'll be CRAZY if you don't vote me! Later peeps!

lol Peanut Butter+Chocolate sure is aggressive! He knows he wants votes!♥ ;D And now it is time to show our last competitor and she will win the hearts of Oreo fans! LET'S GO OREO+CHOCOLATE!!!♥♥♥ :D

Sighs... Hello... I don't quite understand what is so great about this whole competition, but I guess I'll give it a try... I'm a Oreo cake. Duh. Bye. And for the record, I am hate my life, so someone just eat me already.

.... A way to end the post? :| LOLLL :embarassed:

Alright everyone this post is now coming to an end and BOY am I tired :sad face: THIS TOOK ALL DAY x_x So remember you can only vote once on the Vanilla side and once on Chocolate! the winner will be decided onnnnnn I dunno when but just vote for now okay!♥ ;D

BYEEEEE

Click to enlarge!♥
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline NebulaVista

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 14
  • Archivist Extraordinaire
Re: ♥Totally Awesome Cake Vote!♥
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2014, 05:28:09 pm »
That Reese's one and the Oreo one looked pretty good.

Offline ✩♥Di Gi Charat♥✩

• Hero in Training
  • Meteor Mash!!♥
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2014, 06:00:45 pm »
IKR! ;D WHY CANT MY MOM BAKE LIKE THAT! :sad face:
would you like to vote? lol you dont have to :) this was just a weird post to make someone laugh today :embarassed:

Click to enlarge!♥

Offline NebulaVista

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 14
  • Archivist Extraordinaire
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2014, 06:06:43 pm »
Caramel+Vanilla

PEANUT BUTTER+CHOCOLATE

And your post made me hungry more than anything.

Offline ✩♥Di Gi Charat♥✩

• Hero in Training
  • Meteor Mash!!♥
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2014, 06:12:05 pm »
You have been registered! thank you for voting!♥ ;D and LOL OH NO IM SORRY :sad face: I didnt wanna torture you or anything! :embarassed:

Click to enlarge!♥

Offline ThatGuy70 (Mikey)

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 13
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2014, 07:15:30 pm »
Boy, all the contestants sure look tasty... No I am NOT a perv! Anyway, is the Rich Chocolate from Costco? Because it looks exactly like the one from Costco. Ok. Now let me see the cakes again... I vote for Rich Chocolate & Strawberry + Vanilla. PS: great job on the post! ;)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 07:28:57 pm by ThatGuy70 »

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2014, 07:27:52 pm »
Hmm...Plain Vanilla, and Oreo.

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2014, 09:32:39 pm »
Oreo.

But if only there was a dark chocolate cake.

Offline Scroptels Gluzar

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 24
    • Pixiv
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2014, 02:53:31 pm »
Huh, mexicanos... lol

I don't go to restaurants too much (I'm poor! Ñuuu!). Your sister is so funny! Ha ha

I boat Caramel-VanillaxOreo-Chocolate

Offline ✩♥Di Gi Charat♥✩

• Hero in Training
  • Meteor Mash!!♥
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2014, 10:20:29 am »
Goodness you people must be bored LOL :embarassed: EVERYBODY THAT VOTED IS NOW REGISTERED!♥ ;D YAYYY :D

@Scroptels GL aww really? well we don't eat out that often because the food sucks most of time where I live x_x

@ThatGuy70 LOLLLLL you are funny :embarassed: and I dunno, the link to the image doesn't say so I wouldn't know where it came from but whoever made that cake IS DA BOMB :D

@Daemyn You like dark chocolate? lol nothing wrong with that! you sound like my dad!♥ ;D

@Sable-Xeno To be honest I'm a vanilla person too!♥ :) even though I made the cake for it crazy sounding LOL :embarassed:

WINNER WILL BE DECIDED WHENEVER x_x

Click to enlarge!♥