You can't hate Popka. He's a jerk with a heart of gold.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Hello...!  (Read 3861 times)

Offline CalmSerenity

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 52
Re: Hello...!
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2014, 03:52:08 pm »
Welcome to the forums, Artsy! Hope we can talk sometime!!! :)

Offline Artsy

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 18
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2014, 05:14:20 pm »
I'm sure I'm not one of the nicest Klonoa fans; anyway, welcome.
Oh, if you're instrested in the English patch of Klonoa Heroes, just remember to come here and check form time to time.

Unfortunately I'm not very skilled in translations or ROM hacking, but I have been working on a comic version of the game with the aid of the transcript (I read the transcript and then played the game, so I could understand the story) so that English speaking fans could still get to experience the story. Unfortunately it's currently on a long hiatus due to schoolwork... But I have the first cutscene posted, here --> readklonoaheroes.tumblr.com

Offline Vincentmrl

• Crazy Pianist
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Moo!
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2014, 06:22:16 pm »
Welcome to the forums! I hope you can finish schoolwork and continue the comic, it looks really promising!

Offline Rupurudu!

• Breezegale Resident
  • Dreamer Rating: 37
    • Klonoa.org
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2014, 06:53:31 pm »
Welcome to the forums! ;D

Offline NebulaVista

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 14
  • Archivist Extraordinaire
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2014, 12:02:45 pm »
I'm called Artsy in most places and I finally decided to make an account...

I'm going to be honest... I was iffy about joining at first. I am not heavily involved in the fan community although i do passionately love the Klonoa games (I'm literally only six months older than the series, I turned 17 this year as well!)

Most of my "interaction" with the fandom has consisted of reading content from FFN that dates back years ago, and sort of doing my own thing on tumblr regarding the content. I've tried mingling around and making fandom-friends on tumblr, but I've always felt out of place and like I didn't belong because a lot (not all, but definitely a lot) of the fans on tumblr act like they don't even want to talk to you unless you think Lunatea's Veil was God's gift to gaming (I personally liked other games more than LT, but I really don't want to start a fight that's the exact thing I'm trying to avoid) so I always felt really intimidated by some of the people in the fandom.

However I finally talked myself into making an account here in hopes of becoming more involved in the fandom, and perhaps get over my intimidation by interacting with people outside of those I've already been exposed to. I've seen some of the nicest people in this fandom as well and I really want to meet them..!

For the moment though my activity might be a little low... I'm struggling to get my college apps in on time so just a little patience please  :embarassed:

Otherwise I'm rather excited to be joining this forum...!

Welcome aboard Artsy! I'm sorry that you've had some bad experiences in the past, but I think you'll find that we're nowhere near intimidating.

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2014, 03:57:47 pm »
Hello! Welcome to the forums!