Once you go Klonoa, you can never go slowa.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Ongoing discussion  (Read 13911 times)

Offline mnstrmthd

• Cursed
  • Dreamer Rating: 32
  • inactive
Ongoing discussion
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2013, 02:03:53 pm »
Is it like a Universal Studios attraction
Can I get tickets to Guntzland

Offline mushroom32x

• Contributor
  • Dreamer Rating: 48
    • My homepage
Ongoing discussion
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2013, 02:12:03 pm »
Heehee.. Guntzland. I guess since all dreams and stuff just exploded and merged together, people are making their own dreamworlds and claiming them for themselves.. like Guntz. xD

Offline AlphaRed9X

• Stand User
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • is Mayonnaise a Klonoa?
Ongoing discussion
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2013, 02:39:43 pm »
I gotta admit, the name Guntzland is incredibly corny  X_X
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 02:42:52 pm by AlphaRed9X »
It a me

Offline mnstrmthd

• Cursed
  • inactive
Ongoing discussion
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2013, 02:56:10 pm »
Quote from: "ka64"
Heehee.. Guntzland. I guess since all dreams and stuff just exploded and merged together, people are making their own dreamworlds and claiming them for themselves.. like Guntz. xD
Maybe he just finally pursued his dream of owning an amusement park named after him. Every ride shoots you.

No I'm kidding, I think it probably very likely has to do with all the dream-splosion stuff going on, like you said.
That little stream of dream..s..over there to the left makes me think that maybe it's less so people making their own dreamworlds, like consciously, and more like people's actual dreams/fantasies that already existed and Noctis Sol kept? And they're all connected by that stream, which is how Klonoa got there in the first place?? Like Guntz being the boss of this amusement park place. I think he's probably egotistical enough to dream about that.

I'll probably be completely wrong and eat my words but hey.

Offline Spirit Macardi

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 20
Ongoing discussion
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2013, 03:22:12 pm »
Aside from the incredibly goofy name, the fact that this is the world of Guntz's mind intrigues me. After all, Guntz has had some serious trauma in his life, and the possibility of that physically manifesting would be a great plot element. Maybe Klonoa will be forced to run from Guntz and try to find his missing memories. Really, there's endless possibilities for this.

Offline Aria

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
Ongoing discussion
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2013, 03:32:58 pm »
I exploded into laughter when I saw this thing. Guntzland.

That little stream of dream..s..over there to the left makes me think that maybe it's less so people making their own dreamworlds, like consciously, and more like people's actual dreams/fantasies that already existed and Noctis Sol kept? And they're all connected by that stream, which is how Klonoa got there in the first place?? Like Guntz being the boss of this amusement park place. I think he's probably egotistical enough to dream about that.

... I think he's the only one here. Maybe he's egotistical enough to dream of a world for himself, only himself.

And... I think he named this place " Guntzland " because he's childish. He looks mature and is cold to everyone, but he's childish in the inside... Because of the early death of his father, when he was still a kid. He had no one to care for him and love him. That's just my opinion...
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 03:34:46 pm by Aria »

Offline mnstrmthd

• Cursed
  • inactive
Ongoing discussion
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2013, 04:30:47 pm »
Quote from: "Aria"
... I think he's the only one here. Maybe he's egotistical enough to dream of a world for himself, only himself.

And... I think he named this place " Guntzland " because he's childish. He looks mature and is cold to everyone, but he's childish in the inside... Because of the early death of his father, when he was still a kid. He had no one to care for him and love him. That's just my opinion...
Oh I think it's very likely that he's mostly alone in this little world of his, if not completely.

Guntz is definitely childish but I kinda think he's more.. I would describe him as an aloof cynical brat, to be honest. Endearingly, of course; I love the guy.
But not taking into account his development in Heroes, he's really self-centered. And full of himself. Thus, GUNTZLAND (buy your tickets now)
Also just my..really fuzzy, fractured opinon haha it's been a while since I looked at canon material with this guy so I could be really off-base.

(I have literally nothing to do so I'm posting a lot today omg I'm sorry)

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
Ongoing discussion
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2013, 07:00:15 pm »
Guntz: I'm Guntz, I do WHATEVER I FEEL.

Offline Aura24

• Goddess Claire
  • Dreamer Rating: 43
    • DeviantArt
Ongoing discussion
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2013, 10:13:24 pm »
LOL

Administrator, Founder, and Fan of Klonoa.
Game channel - https://www.youtube.com/c/CrystalBlazier/

Offline mushroom32x

• Contributor
  • Dreamer Rating: 48
    • My homepage
Ongoing discussion
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2013, 10:38:25 pm »
ガンツ!
Klonoa was even mentioned a few strips back in Bravoman.
;)    Could they be.. hinting something? (I can dream..)