All of our moderators have cybernetic implants. They watch over you as you sleep.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Planned Let's Play  (Read 2208 times)

Offline Zenex Azure

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 1
  • "That's a cat."
    • Mixer Channel
Planned Let's Play
« on: March 22, 2014, 12:26:00 pm »
I mentioned when I first got here that I've been making videos for quite some time now, and that I've done Let's Plays of both Door to Phantomile and Lunatea's Veil. Since there are more than just those games, I wanted to do LPs on the other games as well, so my next one will be for Empire of Dreams. One reason I'm doing this is because I have a lot of fun doing these, and another is to help spread the Klonoa love. ;)

To be honest I'm still not so sure if it's ok for me to make a topic on this. I always have second thoughts about sharing anything related to my channel for multiple reasons, so if this topic is not an ok move, let me know. ^^;
"Look, ok, thinking is hard."

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
Planned Let's Play
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2014, 11:16:09 pm »
Quote from: "MMZenex"
I mentioned when I first got here that I've been making videos for quite some time now, and that I've done Let's Plays of both Door to Phantomile and Lunatea's Veil. Since there are more than just those games, I wanted to do LPs on the other games as well, so my next one will be for Empire of Dreams. One reason I'm doing this is because I have a lot of fun doing these, and another is to help spread the Klonoa love. ;)

To be honest I'm still not so sure if it's ok for me to make a topic on this. I always have second thoughts about sharing anything related to my channel for multiple reasons, so if this topic is not an ok move, let me know. ^^;
Bah, you're fine. I thought about doing a livestream for Phantomile before.

Offline RollingMeowcat

• An ordinary dreamer
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • Not a fan of Sonic/Pokemon
Planned Let's Play
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2014, 11:58:28 pm »
I wonder whether method will you use to make videos, using a emulator or playing the game on Virtual Console?
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 11:59:24 pm by RollingMeowcat »
My favorite animes:

More to come

Offline Zenex Azure

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 1
  • "That's a cat."
    • Mixer Channel
Planned Let's Play
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2014, 09:54:50 am »
Well when I did Door to Phantomile, I played from my PS3 since I bought it on PSN, and Lunatea's Veil I just recorded from my PS2 since I had the actual copy.

For this one I'm going to use an emulator. It'll be a lot more easier to set up and record on the computer than set up the console stuff. I still plan to get the one on Virtual Console when I get the chance.
A small update regarding the Let's Play. I was able to get the first two parts recorded and rendered, but I'll have to upload them when I come back from school.

I'm not so sure how many of you are even interested, and I'm not so sure if I'll just make another topic on here to keep track. Either way if I do share them, you might hear shoddy voice acting, so there might be a laugh there. ^_^
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 12:14:02 pm by MMZenex »
"Look, ok, thinking is hard."