For each time you go to Idle Chatter, Lolo trips over an object.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Klonoa fan movie in progress  (Read 11984 times)

Offline realmwars

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 1
  • Director of future coming Klonoa Fan Movie.
Re: Klonoa fan movie in progress
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2015, 08:30:44 pm »
*An error occurred last time I started a thread for this. It's all been sorted out and I'll just make another thread relating to this.

Last time I was mostly active on here I was hoping to note others that I am in the process of making a Klonoa fan movie. I've currently got some team set up to work on this for voice acting and script editing.

Here is one of the videos discussing the movie, there are a few more that are made discussing the movie itself along with other projects some people associated with this movie plan on doing, so if you are at all interested do leave me a reply, and if you think you can assist us in anyway possible do let me know.

The goal of this movie is hopefully getting Klonoa more recognized as a character, and we're putting our untamed hearts and souls into this production. If you have ANY more questions about what's going on, feel free to ask either me or ScarletOtaku.

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2015, 09:52:26 pm »
I can't really do voice acting but I'll let you know if I find anyone.
I wish you luck on this and again sorry messing up the original post X__X xD.

Offline realmwars

• Heart Moo
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2015, 10:57:40 pm »
I can't really do voice acting but I'll let you know if I find anyone.
I wish you luck on this and again sorry messing up the original post X__X xD.

Hey it's all good man, things are better now. Also it's ok about the voices, we got a big cast already explained in the later updates which you can find on the channel that video was posted on. The only other character we'd like (who wasn't mentioned as a character in either movie, he was just added at the last minute for something) and the plan is to give Garlen a French accent.

Also if you know anyone who is willing to do remixes for tracks OR know of any good remixes of Klonoa music do let me know.

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2015, 08:43:39 am »
Hey, just letting you know I contacted a few of my friends who I know do some pretty good French accent, a few from Canada and one's actually from France! But I haven't heard back from them yet but I definitely will let you know if I get a ring.  ;)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 08:48:48 am by the_darai, Reason: I just noticed there were two threads of the same thing. I\'ll merge them now. »

Offline realmwars

• Heart Moo
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2015, 10:30:20 am »
Hey, just letting you know I contacted a few of my friends who I know do some pretty good French accent, a few from Canada and one's actually from France! But I haven't heard back from them yet but I definitely will let you know if I get a ring.  ;)

That's awesome man. I'd love to meet up with them sometime.

Offline kceee

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 3
  • Twitch: kaysheee
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2015, 11:56:46 pm »
This looks real interesting. :D I'm halfway through the podcast... I don't do fandubs or anything [anymore] because I don't have any talent, but if you need any extra help with anything else, feel free to message me. I'm looking forward to the project.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 12:02:21 am by kceee »

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2015, 02:18:57 am »
This looks real interesting. :D I'm halfway through the podcast... I don't do fandubs or anything [anymore] because I don't have any talent, but if you need any extra help with anything else, feel free to message me. I'm looking forward to the project.

Hm, did you change your name? You're awfully familiar...

That's awesome man. I'd love to meet up with them sometime.

Good news, I might have found someone who's willing to help you. I'll ask for his contact info for Skype right away.

Offline kceee

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 3
  • Twitch: kaysheee
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2015, 03:07:47 am »
Haha. Oooopsss... Yes! It was Lolo before. I changed it to my primary username, because I wanted to have a proper identity on here. Should've said something about that change in my profile.  x_x

Maaaybeee if you guys need any extras voiced, I could provide a voice? I can't act though.  :embarassed:

Offline ScarletOtaku

• Wind
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2015, 10:50:02 am »
Haha. Oooopsss... Yes! It was Lolo before. I changed it to my primary username, because I wanted to have a proper identity on here. Should've said something about that change in my profile.  x_x

Maaaybeee if you guys need any extras voiced, I could provide a voice? I can't act though.  :embarassed:

I shall be the judge of that~! :D In all seriousness though, whatever voice you think you could provide, send a demo and we'll see! If you want, I could send my Skype address through a PM. :embarassed:

Offline Thorp

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2016, 10:34:36 pm »
I assume the project is dead?