Everyone needs a little Joka in their lives. <3

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Klonoa MMD Animations  (Read 6324 times)

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
Klonoa MMD Animations
« on: February 25, 2015, 08:18:26 pm »
As you all know, I get bored. A lot. And in my boredom, I happen to browse Youtube. A LOT.

Now, in my boredom, I decided to search up some "MMD" animations of Klonoa...just a recap, an "MMD" is an animation where a model is made to do...well, whatever, usually synched to dancing music or, in other cases, just re-enacting funny scenes. (Lot of good Pokemon-based MMDs for the latter. and I do mean a LOT...)

anyways, here's something you guys'll love...or cringe over. Not entirely sure...

And of course, my personal favorite:

If you guys find any interesting MMDs, (Klonoa related or not) feel free to share them here!

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
Re: Klonoa MMD Animations
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2015, 08:24:39 pm »
._. well    that was   an          interesting watch.

Offline Dish

• Gone with the Wind
  • Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • Hi! I'm Dish!
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2015, 10:50:37 pm »
The way the limbs tend to ignore the existence of the body is really disturbing...  :sad face:

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2015, 04:03:00 am »
I saw Happy Synthesizer a few months ago, and i was in love with it ever since. I love the song, and the lyrics just fit those two perfectly. IF you ship Klonoa and Lolo that is. And i think that's thd only Klonoa mmd i like at the moment :/

Offline CacmanZero

• Moo
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 56
  • Moo's Dreams
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2015, 04:35:58 am »
Klonoa MMD think i said how are you doing idea.  :unsure:

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2015, 05:50:28 am »
As it happens, I've seen that model before. It's really well made, though it keeps bothering me that the shorts don't "flow", meaning Klonoa's legs clip through them a lot...of course, a lot of these animations have his hands clip through his face, anyways, so no real biggie there...

Now, this is something I consider REALLY good. The way the models flow so smoothly, and the like...it's just a really good piece.

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).