Moos are watching you ◉ω◉

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Help!  (Read 1557 times)

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
Help!
« on: August 10, 2014, 09:05:47 am »
In Wario land shake it there is a secret map somewhere in Neon city. I found the sparkle on the ceiling in this one area but I don't know how to get it. And you have to perform the earthquake shake thing on the area with the sparkle in order to get it. And you can't get on the ceiling. Help!
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
Re: Help!
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2014, 01:44:29 pm »
Well, it's been WAY too long since I've played the game for me to give any helpful advice about it. So, I looked up the matter on GameFAQS.

According to this FAQ I read, you should go to the first area, where there are slot machines with 2 bombs, 2 enemies, 1 flame, and 1 snowflake. (the red switch in the area should be left on.) get a bomb from the slot machine, and shake it to stop the counter. You must head to the Metal block at the top of the red block stairs, and destroy it by setting the bomb to reactivate it, or by throwing the bomb at the metal block. There should be a large money bag behind the metal block. Shake it to get it out of the way, then earthshake punch where it was.

Does that help your predicament?

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
Re: Help!
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2014, 10:04:18 am »
Yes it worked! Thanks!
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.