No one knows what Rupurudu! really does. It is said he lives in the internet, eating code to keep the server running.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Quotev anyone?  (Read 2468 times)

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
Quotev anyone?
« on: April 25, 2015, 03:34:56 pm »
was just wondering if we got any Quotevians here.
If so we should start a Klonoa group on Quotev to spread more awarness of him.
Soooooo tell me what you think >w<

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
Re: Quotev anyone?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2015, 03:56:53 pm »
I've never heard of Quotev till now but it seems sort of an interesting idea if it involves story writing or similar. I think there are a few who would be good with that anyways. I might toss ideas but I'm not good with writing 

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2015, 04:13:03 pm »
I've never heard of Quotev till now but it seems sort of an interesting idea if it involves story writing or similar. I think there are a few who would be good with that anyways. I might toss ideas but I'm not good with writing

Quotev is a great place to write fanfiction, quizzes, polls, surveys, ect ect. A group is kinda like a topic here on the forums. You make a group and other members can join it and talk about it and stuff. I have a few friends on Quotev who like Klonoa and would gladly join the group, and they can help spread awarness too.

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2015, 04:45:29 pm »
I've not heard of Quotev, sorry. I'm more of a "fanfiction.net" and "Friendship is Magic Fiction.net" kind of guy. And even then, I only browse those places, not write stories for them Even though I've made it abundantly clear that I'm very much capable of writing actual stories if I ever wanted to

But yeah, Starting a Klonoa group on there might be fun. Heck, it could even help bring in new forum-goers!

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2015, 04:50:25 pm »
I've not heard of Quotev, sorry. I'm more of a "fanfiction.net" and "Friendship is Magic Fiction.net" kind of guy. And even then, I only browse those places, not write stories for them Even though I've made it abundantly clear that I'm very much capable of writing actual stories if I ever wanted to

But yeah, Starting a Klonoa group on there might be fun. Heck, it could even help bring in new forum-goers!

Same, when ut comes to readingi always go on Fanfiction.net. I only go on quotev cause it also works as a chat and rp site for my friends and I. Rp's on Quotev are the best. Im gonna start up a Klonoa group and try to direct more people to the forums, hopefuly i can get one or two to make an account

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2015, 04:53:32 pm »
I support the idea new members are good :D

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2015, 02:21:00 am »
Got the group created. But the tablet was being angry and not letting me link the forums so sadly i couldn't do that T^T

Anyway here it is http://www.quotev.com/groups/728546

Lets hope this goes well