Windbullet: mod, magazine, or machine? O:

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Should Lolo and Klonoa's ship get more involved?  (Read 696 times)

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
Should Lolo and Klonoa's ship get more involved?
« on: March 19, 2023, 10:51:05 am »
Well, yeah there are many ships, but, what i go with, is, well always what's official, and this is, well that, but...  :embarassed: Would y'all like them to get more involved in love stories or something? (embarassed) What do y'all think?
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline Cobra!

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • ’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
    • My website
Re: Should Lolo and Klonoa's ship get more involved?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2023, 11:15:13 am »
It would be interesting to see if, in any future sequel, how that would play in the story, yeah.

Offline Rupurudu!

• Breezegale Resident
  • Dreamer Rating: 37
    • Klonoa.org
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2023, 11:47:49 pm »
Klonoa is a dream traveller and Lunatea is one of the places he visited in his dreams. Since he doesn't stay in the same dream, he can't stay with lolo forever. Because of that, it wouldn't make sense to progress further in their relationship.

• Hero
  • I do want a soulmate.
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2023, 11:27:35 am »
Yeah, but i'm mostly talking about spin offs, and besides, every game other than DtP and L'sV, kinda ignore that, so you get Hewpoe twice again, and, Lolo again, all that stuff.
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline Cobra!

• Hero in Training
  • ’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
    • My website
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2023, 02:15:40 pm »
Maybe he can revisit dreams. It would make sense for Phantomile or Lunatea to be in trouble again and Klonoa needs to return to save them again? People have recurring dreams, right?

Offline SerialDreams

• Star Member
  • Huepow! Rupuruduu!
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2023, 05:44:54 pm »
Well, yeah there are many ships, but, what i go with, is, well always what's official, and this is, well that, but...  :embarassed: Would y'all like them to get more involved in love stories or something? (embarassed) What do y'all think?

Not a bad idea, but as far as I know they are a bit young for that.
Google search (yeah, I know. not very reliable) suggests they are both around 12-13.
Although as Rupurudu! pointed out, Klonoa is a (the) Dream Traveler, and is shown to have little to no control over who's dream he goes to or for how long so a deeper relationship with Lolo would be nigh impossible, but Noctis Soul and it's successor, Dream Crusaders, does showcase Klonoa crossing between Dream Worlds...  :unsure:
"Wahii, rupurudu!" = "Okay, let's go!"

• Hero
  • I do want a soulmate.
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2023, 05:53:27 pm »
I always thought those were his dreams, well...

Again, i guess people only care for DtP and L'sV, characters re-appear in other games, even if it is a shattering build up the end of DtP and L'sV, only to get to here, well i guess that's just how it is...