Everyone needs a little Joka in their lives. <3

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Banner/Background changes for April 2023  (Read 2091 times)

Offline Rupurudu!

• Breezegale Resident
  • Dreamer Rating: 37
    • Klonoa.org
Banner/Background changes for April 2023
« on: March 03, 2023, 05:58:31 am »
Yeah, so after like 6 years, people are asking this to come back, so let's do it.

For those who don't know the deal, we used to change our banner and background monthly. We stopped it around 2017. Now, we are bringing it back.

Send your images until March 24 to this topic. We will vote entries on March 24-31. The most voted entry will be shown on the header and background.

You can find the requirements here.

Good luck everyone! ;D

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
Re: Banner/Background changes for April 2023
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2023, 01:22:33 pm »
Heck, YEAH!  :D I'll try to do a variety of them, i already am working on a Moonlight Museum theme here, since that one screams style, and i can make it work so well... But that isn't just it! I'll do other themes as well. I just want to ask one thing, is it possible to make the background image like, super tall to the point that it can reach the bottom instead of repeating? I plan to take advantage of that for 2 themes.  ;)
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline Rupurudu!

• Breezegale Resident
    • Klonoa.org
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2023, 06:51:32 pm »
Heck, YEAH!  :D I'll try to do a variety of them, i already am working on a Moonlight Museum theme here, since that one screams style, and i can make it work so well... But that isn't just it! I'll do other themes as well. I just want to ask one thing, is it possible to make the background image like, super tall to the point that it can reach the bottom instead of repeating? I plan to take advantage of that for 2 themes.  ;)
It's possible but remember that the size of the background changes based on the page content. Also having very big images slows down the page loads. Not everyone have super fast internet unfortunately :(

• Hero
  • I do want a soulmate.
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2023, 06:52:26 pm »
Right, thanks for telling me tonight, i didn't start work just yet because i was unsure if wether or not would it be efficient, well, i'll make it small and simple like the usual so that it remains fast, because it can work.
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline Cobra!

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • ’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
    • My website
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2023, 10:42:25 pm »
Heck yeah! :D

I have a lot on my plate right now, so I likely won’t be submitting an image, but am looking forward to seeing what the one will be chosen!

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2023, 03:25:20 pm »
Oh you're bringing it back? I'd like to see how it goes.

Offline Cobra!

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • ’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
    • My website
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2023, 09:02:22 am »
I've asked around on Klonoa Discord servers I'm in, hope some of them submit some art!

• Hero
  • I do want a soulmate.
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2023, 09:10:11 pm »
While he doesn't add them to the forum, here they are, not just that, well, if you want to download it, or, if you want to see them in full, or, for archival.

Moonlight Museum theme for April 2023 of mine:

Header: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TdQxsQLOLG-zYyOcxayx30uDhbzqAnAL/view?usp=share_link

Wallpaper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J_T8HVm364xLCG81OGh4QOITVw-tZ5O4/view?usp=share_link

Offline Rupurudu!

• Breezegale Resident
    • Klonoa.org
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2023, 09:55:50 pm »
Geez, you couldn't wait 24 hours? You literally sent me the files yesterday. Timezones do exist you know. x_x

Anyways, great work making these! Thank you for your submission for April. Since there are no other submissions, your artwork will be the banner and background for April!

This marks the end of the submissions for the April. I hope that the next month we had multiple artists, so we can also vote!