No one is safe from Dar's pranks every April Fool's Day. >:3

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: IMPORTANT UPDATE: SUBMISSION DEADLINES  (Read 19550 times)

Offline Ghalidus (Gali +Ghadius)

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • I've quite the big wide bottom. How embarrassing.
Re: IMPORTANT UPDATE: SUBMISSION DEADLINES
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2016, 06:51:25 pm »
We are so sorry, midterms had us occupied this month

That sounds great! And, we believe we received a question regarding if Mock Ads had to be drawn or if they could be pure photo manipulation, and we'd like to answer publicly that the answer is the latter! No hand-drawn photos are required, just please remember to either use pictures or screenshots from official Klonoa games or books (either the manga or the guide books) or, if you truly have permission to use someone else's artwork, give credit in the email you send us to submit your work AND a way to contact the artist so we may confirm that there is no art theft occurring.

Thank you!
Churapa! So, I'll ask now; could-may I have permission to use the manga pages for my mock ad? I'll either download or screenshot it,depending on how I can read the manga on my phone. I thought Windbullet was in charge of the manga, but I remember your profile from the link someone posted inthe shoutbox when I asked who I should get permission from. Man,that's a run-on :embarassed: I probably misread the profile, Magazine. I did read it rather quick
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 06:56:01 pm by Ghalidus (Gali +Ghadius) »
Do or don't; there's no try.

Offline Magazine

• Board Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 9
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2016, 10:27:58 am »
We don't own the Shippu Tengoku Kaze no Klonoa gag manga, no. That is official Klonoa merchandise. We don't have a problem with anyone using official art for their mock ads.

• Hero in Training
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2016, 01:51:07 pm »
We don't own the Shippu Tengoku Kaze no Klonoa gag manga, no. That is official Klonoa merchandise. We don't have a problem with anyone using official art for their mock ads.
I'll be sure to start my submission tonight, churaapa. I've never heard of a GAG manga

• Hero in Training
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2016, 02:05:41 pm »
Could I submit two pictures for the ad or is it limited to one? I'd be sure they aren't too big.

Offline Magazine

• Board Moderator
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2016, 11:18:34 pm »
Could I submit two pictures for the ad or is it limited to one? I'd be sure they aren't too big.

The more submissions the merrier! When you submit more than one for a category, please label one as your first choice, and if we happen to not have enough submissions for a certain category, we will gladly use your other submissions as well!

Offline Fennekin

• Fennekin Lover
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
  • Please sit, and let's talk for a while.
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2016, 11:21:33 pm »
When is November 2016's deadline?  :|

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2016, 11:32:09 pm »
Tuesday November 15th 2016 as far as I know.

• Hero in Training
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2016, 12:46:00 pm »
The more submissions the merrier! When you submit more than one for a category, please label one as your first choice, and if we happen to not have enough submissions for a certain category, we will gladly use your other submissions as well!
Ok  I'll just submit two pictures for my one mock ad. One would show his tattoo and the other his reaction to it. Thanks to the TATtoo artist. :embarassed:

Offline Magazine

• Board Moderator
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2016, 08:20:57 am »
In light of... recent events, we wish safety for each and every one of our American readers.

We would like to know if anyone needs an extension because they cannot focus on this magazine right now, because we completely understand.

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2016, 04:30:37 pm »
In light of... recent events, we wish safety for each and every one of our American readers.

We would like to know if anyone needs an extension because they cannot focus on this magazine right now, because we completely understand.
I could certainly use one, espcially since I was halfway finished with mine and just personal events are mucking up my life and it's straining me.