We're partners with the Klonoa for Smash Bros. Facebook page! Be sure to give them a visit!

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Klonoa ~ Possible Hint For Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U, and here's why...  (Read 2959 times)

Offline YouDontKnowWhoIam

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
What do I do?

No, seriously, what do I do?

I can't turn back time and change my mind. I can't forget about it, no matter how hard I try.

So...what do I do?

Offline NebulaVista

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 14
  • Archivist Extraordinaire
You can't go back and change your mind, no. You can change your mind in the present. You don't always have to stand by something if you don't believe it anymore.

Like I said. Set your expectations low. To be honest, I would expect him to get in as a collectible trophy (which would make me happy that he got represented, compared to nothing at all).

Offline YouDontKnowWhoIam

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
So...what else should I do now? Summer is going by fast!

I'm actually kind of depressed by now.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 12:03:11 am by YouDontKnowWhoIam »

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
You're just going to set yourself up for disappointment.

What am I doing with my life?

Listen, I admire your fire, your enthusiasm. I really do. But I think the best we can all do, as fans to show support for Klonoa is by pumping out good fan games and short films that will catch on to others, thus gaining more fans, and hopefully with any luck Namco will notice us.

Do I expect this to work? No.  It is a bit reasonable though. I mean, anything's possible when you put your passion into something you want.