Klonoa Collective: Where our official ship is Joka x Janga.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Testing of Klonoa Mega Chat  (Read 10799 times)

Offline egg

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • ☆ just a dreamer ☆
Re: Testing of Klonoa Mega Chat
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2017, 04:10:02 pm »
aahh okay ! Just send me the link whenever  ;D
eggsthetic, eggtastic, eggpect the egg puns.

Offline NaughtyRoach

• Windy Boi
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 8
  • Just chilling.
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2017, 12:09:41 am »
It's actually in the first post, hidden in the Discord Widget. @egg

All you need to do is to open that Discord Widget spoiler tab, then click "Connect".

Offline egg

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • ☆ just a dreamer ☆
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2017, 06:12:25 pm »
aaaa okay,,, thank you uwu
eggsthetic, eggtastic, eggpect the egg puns.

Offline MaskedRazzle

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2017, 07:56:58 am »
So anyone can join? Would love to but would hate to intrude.

Offline Rupurudu!

• Breezegale Resident
  • Dreamer Rating: 37
    • Klonoa.org
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2017, 10:13:53 am »
Yes! Anyone can join. ;D

Offline MaskedRazzle

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2017, 12:12:17 pm »
Awesome! I'll probably drop in sometime soon.

Offline Waffaru

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 2
  • Stay determined as you grow, love as you go
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2018, 06:39:36 am »
I am very well aware of how I acted before my ban and as soon as I was making a public apology I was automatically kicked and have had no means of contacting the owners. I was feeling annoyed and kind of ***** inside at the time but I've mostly gotten over it, Opting to vent elsewhere rather than interrupting other's conversations out of the blue.

I really would appreciate being let back in because honestly this new quarter of college has been kicking my butt. That, And I outright feel like I'm missing out on a lot in there. There's probably a ton of exclusive fan content in the discord chat that I never have seen or heard about elsewhere.

Hey,

You were banned because it was deemed that you cannot function within the KMC Community.

We came to the conclusion through several instances of trial and error in which we decided to give you a second, third or N chances.

Not only did the admins find your behaviour to be sometimes counterproductive, so did most other members of the community who had to navigate around it.

I'd like no one having to miss out on things, but unfortunately in this case it is your own past actions that prevent you from experiencing the chat. Most if not all of the fan content being posted in the chat can be found in social media. If college is "kicking your butt", I'd suggest you to focus on your studies instead of trying to get back into this chat.

Furthermore, although there is co-operation between the two, the UHKC staff is not directly affiliated with KMC and the only reason the existence of this message came to my light was because one forum member notified me about it.

Unfortunately, your ban is indefinite. Please do not use other channels of communication to try to appeal to this ban as our decisions are final and this won't help you.

Offline Rupurudu!

• Breezegale Resident
  • Dreamer Rating: 37
    • Klonoa.org
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2018, 05:58:29 pm »
How can I show you I have changed? I honestly have learned my lesson. I would appreciate just being muted and not having the option to speak than being kicked out all together. If I had to wait an entire year, I would but at this point I barely even got a last chance at all.

I just don’t want a complete permenant ban. I can wait a year or two but I just honestly can’t take not seeing several people whom I can’t get in contact to anymore otherwise.
Not only you resurrected a 3 year old topic, this is not a place for talking your ban. From what I understand from Waffaru's answer, his decision is final. If you still want to argue about that, contact him directly and DO NOT use forums for that. If you continue, you might also get banned from Untamed Heart as well.

Also, like Waffaru said, Untamed Heart staff is no longer directly affiliated with KMC. We can not do anything about your ban on there.

Topic Locked.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 06:01:03 pm by Rupurudu! »