It is said that Dae is raising a Floof Army. Beware.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Is the Wind Ring missing?  (Read 1048 times)

Offline Leeu

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 3
Is the Wind Ring missing?
« on: March 21, 2022, 10:56:24 am »
This is one of the games I still didn't get interest in trying out by myself or seeing gameplay videos (expect some of the endings), it seems to have interesting features, including an actual multiplayer mode, but recently not even Mario sports games are big of a deal to me!

Thanks to that I had this question in the title "haunting" me after a while, is the Wind Ring not in this game at all? Not sure how it would work for a Volley ball spin-off but it has been appearing in the series since the first game.
For his neutral special, he enters in a gun!

YukarinUniversalTraveler

Re: Is the Wind Ring missing?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2022, 01:12:58 pm »
Well, yes. It ain't there.

There's not much else to say about that. Klonoa plays volleyball with his hands, his taunts or other animations such as his "introductions" or Winner/Loser animations don't necesarily feature the Ring. And, his special attack has something about a tornado, but no Wind Ring in there. :embarassed: And, as for the endings and stuff, I haven't seen them all, but I'd say that the Ring's not present in them either. :unsure:

So, yeah, "unfortunately", the Wind Ring is completely absent in Klonoa Beach Volleyball.

Online rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
Re: Is the Wind Ring missing?
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2022, 05:58:40 pm »
I actually never though of it, probably because, it is, "beach" volleyball, so it isn't expected to be there.
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/