Untamed Heart: Wahoo is more popular than Yahoo!

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Video not processing?  (Read 5003 times)

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
Video not processing?
« on: September 07, 2014, 07:19:47 pm »
On Friday, I recorded a video of a speedrun in the beginner mode of Super Monkey Ball and when I try to upload it, it won't process. It keeps staying at the 0% mark. I uploaded a video of the HD remaster rumor and it uploaded and I made a clarification video on it and it uploaded, why isn't this one? I think Realmwars' progression bar glitch is affecting me too.
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
Re: Video not processing?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2014, 09:47:31 pm »
What codec and file container is the video you are trying upload it. Also I've been using h264 codec with a container of .mkv or .avi to get stuff to be accepted by youtube correctly. Idk if that will help you or not.

On the occasion I get that glitch I just let it set for an hour or more it processed the video anyways but never told me it did.

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2014, 12:37:36 pm »
I use a camera and movie maker to do my stuff and I always use the file name the
YouTube accepts when I save the video from movie maker to my computer. I should still have the recording on my SD card. I'll try remaking the video later and see if that works. I subscribed to you on YouTube by the way.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 07:59:07 pm by Windbullet »

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2014, 02:00:34 am »
Ah thanks Though I am trying to wait until youtube allows 60fps videos from normal users before I upload anymore right now so sorry if i've been slow.

If youtube gives you trouble again you can try reencodeing your videos using this http://www.avanti.arrozcru.org/ to another format.

Also be sure to put the ffmpeg.exes in \avanti-081\Avanti-ffmpeg-GUI-081\ffmpeg

I want more Klonoa videos  :D :D :D :D :D :D

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2014, 05:03:14 pm »
Ah thanks Though I am trying to wait until youtube allows 60fps videos from normal users before I upload anymore right now so sorry if i've been slow.

If youtube gives you trouble again you can try reencodeing your videos using this http://www.avanti.arrozcru.org/ to another format.

Also be sure to put the ffmpeg.exes in \avanti-081\Avanti-ffmpeg-GUI-081\ffmpeg

I want more Klonoa videos  :D :D :D :D :D :D

I actually plan to do more Klonoa vids. In fact, I have an entire walk through planned and even a project I am keeping a surprise until I release my channel update, but it MIGHT take a while with YouTube acting the way it is right now.

Offline Gyzyn

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2014, 07:23:15 am »

What makes you think that youtube is going to allow standard users 60 fps videos? And since when partners can upload 60 fps videos anyway? Never heard of it. Frankly I think it's a terrible idea, youtube servers already barely handle 30 fps videos. Also, pretty much the only youtubers that would benefit from that would be gamers. I see no point of 60 fps for videos recorded with a camera.

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2014, 11:55:03 am »
I'm still having issues with YouTube right now. All I can say is: this started happening when my mom changed my default browser from Internet Explorer to Google Chrome. That better not be what's causing the problem.

Offline zewing

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 2
  • I go fast
    • Twitch Live Stream
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2014, 03:51:15 pm »
Are you still having issues uploading to youtube Windbullet?  What is your standing on youtube, like do you have copyright strikes or anything of the sort?  Also, is your account verified (so you aren't limited to 15 minute videos)
Dude Nice

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2014, 03:53:05 pm »
I have zero strikes I'll have to check to see if my accounts verified. The videos aren't 15 mins though.

Offline zewing

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 2
  • I go fast
    • Twitch Live Stream
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2014, 04:05:03 pm »
I've had videos do this to me too, but I believe that may be an issue with internet connection.  It's rather dumb, but what I do is upload my videos and keep them unlisted first, wait till it's processed fully, then set to public.

Also, you are telling me it's able to be uploaded fully, but doesn't get processed.  I once had a video take 23 hours to process, and it was simple 1 minute long video.
Dude Nice