There is a new Klonoa Fan Magazine out. Come see here. https://forums.untamedheart.us/?page=zine

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Board and Card Games Thread  (Read 9753 times)

Offline Thorp

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
Re: Board and Card Games Thread
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2015, 02:10:52 pm »
I recently played Ultimate Werewolf. It's really fun if you can manage to find enough people and those people are interested in a touch of roleplaying.

Essentially UW is a witch-hunt. Every player is given a role card and one or two players receive the werewolf card. The other players have villager cards and do not know who the werewolves are. Each night the werewolves pick who dies and the villagers try to deduce who is the werewolf and are able to vote to lynch; heaven forbid the lynch victim is an innocent villager lol. The roleplaying comes with the roles on the cards but it's even more fun when people argue and present a believable alibi

Offline Akagitsune Yukimura

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 7
  • Senpai will never notice you :)
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2015, 02:15:26 pm »
For card games I like, all I have to say is this. :big_smile:

Offline Spirit Macardi

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 20
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2015, 03:53:34 pm »
I've really gotten into deck-builder card games myself.

IF you don't know what a deck-builder is, it's a card game where both players start with a small deck of weak cards, and then use the point values on the cards each turn to buy better cards from a center area. After all cards in a deck are played, the discarded and purchased cards get shuffled back together into a new deck.

Star Realms is a great one to get into. It has a ton of depth and strategy, and there's several expansion sets for it. There's even a digital version for tablet and PC.

Offline Randomizer

• Villain in Training
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 33
  • The Regular Army is no more
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2015, 12:38:18 pm »
I really love this game back then. :)

What is this game you may ask? :confused:

Yahtzee is a dice game and the objective is to score points by rolling five dice to make certain combinations. The dice can be rolled up to three times in a turn to try to make various scoring combinations. The game consists of thirteen rounds. After each round the player chooses which scoring category is to be used for that round. Once a category has been used in the game, it cannot be used again. The scoring categories have varying point values, some of which are fixed values and others where the score depends on the value of the dice. A Yahtzee is five-of-a-kind and scores 50 points; the highest of any category. The winner is the player who scores the most points.

Offline Chocolat

• Magical Grill
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 8
  • My style is rich, dope, phat in which
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2015, 01:13:13 pm »
When I was really young, I played a lot of Yugioh, however i'm pretty sure I made my own rules up as when i tried to play it again years later it confused the hell out of me. I also played a lot of magic a couple years back when there was an actual community for it. Now no one really plays any card games aside from a few fringe japanese ones like Cardfight Vanguard so I just live the F2P life in hearthstone as face hunter SMOrc
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 01:15:17 pm by Flakk »
Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her, you are not alone.

Offline Tortwag

• Disciple of the Sonic Slash Claw
  • Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 17
  • Crazily self-proclaimed Shell Master
    • Jest'O'Clock
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2016, 02:47:30 pm »
Personally I'm still plauing Yu-Go-Oh and Pokemon TGC to this day, with the latter having a pretty darn amazing TGC Online game. It got me back into it :D
Currently writing a Klonoa-themed fanfiction called Crusaders of Pugiland! Discover it here: https://forums.untamedheart.us/?topic=1462.0

Also started an art topic for said fanfiction, which you can find right here: https://forums.untamedheart.us/?topic=1877.msg26101#msg26101

Offline DJ Negative

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 6
  • 18 | Drum & Bass | Negative Recordings [US]
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2016, 05:25:47 pm »
CARDS AGAINST HUMA-

Uh- I mean...

...Apples to Apples?

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2016, 07:20:08 pm »
i play Magic The Gathering

...that's about it :'^)

Offline Tortwag

• Disciple of the Sonic Slash Claw
  • Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 17
  • Crazily self-proclaimed Shell Master
    • Jest'O'Clock
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2016, 04:48:23 pm »
I should probably mention that I also play Mario party.

TRUST ME. It DEFINITELY counts as a board game XD
Currently writing a Klonoa-themed fanfiction called Crusaders of Pugiland! Discover it here: https://forums.untamedheart.us/?topic=1462.0

Also started an art topic for said fanfiction, which you can find right here: https://forums.untamedheart.us/?topic=1877.msg26101#msg26101