Admins here are usually hiding in the shadows. We hate bright light.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Sonic Boom  (Read 22015 times)

Offline Gyzyn

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
Sonic Boom
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2014, 12:58:28 pm »
Um, sorry it was a mistake, I shouldn't use that triple dot at the end.

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
Sonic Boom
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2014, 09:16:30 pm »
Quote from: "the_darai"
Quote from: "Windbullet"
They aren't doing anything like that...yet. They are just saying they hate the thing because Sonic has blue arms and stuff like that. WHY CAN'T WE IMPRESS YOU, SONIC FANS!?
LOL any fanbase is hard to please, especially if what the developers don't live up to what their headcanon should be. But then again, I love to poke fun at fanboyism.

At any rate I'm not sure where to go with the game yet. I didn't think Lost World was bad (the story stinks) but I enjoyed the gameplay. Oh, blue arms are the new green eyes.
Yeah, I enjoyed Lost World on the 3DS, so your not alone. The only complaint that I can't overlook is the bosses bieng a major disappointment. They were just pathetically easy, and the final boss was an egg nega wisp rip-off!
Quote from: "Gyzyn"
Um, sorry it was a mistake, I shouldn't use that triple dot at the end.
Oh, okay.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 09:17:19 pm by Windbullet »
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
Sonic Boom
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2014, 02:44:41 am »
Pardon me if I'm wrong, but isn't Sonic Lost World also written by the same people who wrote Colors and Generations?

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
Sonic Boom
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2014, 11:12:31 am »
I think so.

Offline Gyzyn

• Hero in Training
Sonic Boom
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2014, 11:44:26 am »
Sonic Colors was a pretty damn fun game, shame it's rather underappreciated.

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
Sonic Boom
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2014, 01:48:27 pm »
I wouldn't say it's underappreciated, more like it was overshadowed by Generations when it came out. Colors was good, but Generations took what make Colors good and made it awesome.

Offline Bitterman

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 5
Sonic Boom
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2014, 03:40:28 pm »
Sonic Boom, both the game and the show, look actually interesting. It's nice to see they handed production over to the U.S. division this time, most of the animated series done in the west were actually decent, and I wonder what a third party developer could do with a Sonic game.

And yeah, the new designs, I don't see why people got so upset over them, it was even confirmed that they won't be part of the main Sonic canon. It's totally like the entire green eyes drama all over again, and that turned out to be one of the most cringeworthy things I ever saw in the community. Only literal manchildren could throw a youtube hissy fit over such a small thing as a change in a character's design.

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
Sonic Boom
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2014, 04:19:57 pm »
Quote from: "Bitterman"
Sonic Boom, both the game and the show, look actually interesting. It's nice to see they handed production over to the U.S. division this time, most of the animated series done in the west were actually decent, and I wonder what a third party developer could do with a Sonic game.

And yeah, the new designs, I don't see why people got so upset over them, it was even confirmed that they won't be part of the main Sonic canon. It's totally like the entire green eyes drama all over again, and that turned out to be one of the most cringeworthy things I ever saw in the community. Only literal manchildren could throw a youtube hissy fit over such a small thing as a change in a character's design.
Yeah, it's getting on my nerves but, hey, it isn't as bad as what had happened with Skylanders. And if anyone's wondering what happened there, I think Aura24 can explain it.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=19V51i-BNE4&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D19V51i-BNE4

Offline Gyzyn

• Hero in Training
Sonic Boom
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2014, 05:17:47 pm »
I wouldn't say it's underappreciated, more like it was overshadowed by Generations when it came out. Colors was good, but Generations took what make Colors good and made it awesome.
I guess you're right. I've never played generations, but I've heard good thing about it.

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
Sonic Boom
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2014, 07:31:49 pm »
I guess you're right. I've never played generations, but I've heard good thing about it.
Same here. Want to get it for 3DS though. Anyway, back on topic, I CAN't WAIT FOR THIS! :D