Browsing this site on a smartphone? Be sure to browse it in landscape for the best experience!

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Work... School... Topic...?  (Read 1222 times)

Offline Painty

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 6
Work... School... Topic...?
« on: September 08, 2017, 10:27:33 pm »
There's one thing that keeps us occupied the most these days, and that's... wait I just realized that's two things TWO THINGS that keep us occupied these days: school, and work. So, how about on weekends or any other spare not being used on meaningless pursuits like "interacting with other human beings in person," we take a few seconds to share some real stories (or potentially made-up ones, though not encouraged) direct from the thing that matters most to us at the moment and get to know each other a little better around the campfirewall?

I'll go last:

Offline Mobotropolis

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 18
Re: Work... School... Topic...?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2017, 12:21:29 am »
I don't like talking about myself.

These days, I am spending most of my time and energy at work. I leave around 7:30am and come back around 6pm. My work is seasonal in the sense that most people have projects to do in the Spring and Summer, but things get fairly quiet in the Fall and Winter as business slows. This year there have been several major initiatives that have eaten up my time and creative energy, which is why I've been quiet here.

Fortunately, the busy season is pretty much over.

After I rest and recover I think I'll get back into the swing of things.