No one knows what Rupurudu! really does. It is said he lives in the internet, eating code to keep the server running.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Chamber Music: Klonoa Door to Phantomile and Venus & Braves  (Read 1964 times)

Offline CacmanZero

• Moo
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 56
  • Moo's Dreams
Chamber Music: Klonoa Door to Phantomile and Venus & Braves
« on: August 23, 2014, 10:43:05 pm »
News Namco's Chamber Music to Klonoa Door to Phantomile and Venus & Braves musical instruments on December 13th 2014 day to be announced Japan.  ;D

https://twitter.com/2083info/status/503184835364392960

http://www.2083.jp/concert/20141213syudengen.html

« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 05:41:09 am by KlonoaWahooWind2014 »

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
Re: Chamber Music: Klonoa Door to Phantomile and Venus & Braves News
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2014, 11:02:41 pm »
Here's a Google translation, for the curious.

The first one:

We posted the concert information of "examining 765 by Chamber Music" Gerhard POWER ensemble: held 13 days [WEB] December. The ensemble played in organizing the music of such Kuronoa and wind 2083.jp/concert/201412... Venus & Braves! pic.twitter.com/NxSHsCDVEP
2:19 p.m. Sat, Aug 23

Twitter
By: 2083 official Twitter @ 2083info
  Kuronoa cluster (Kuronoa sponsored Chairman) @ wahoo7013satou 10h
e_imuraK_KAKINO @ kohta09 @ robin01jpkovak_kovakookubonromero_twt @ nakany765 URL: twtr.jp/2083info/statu... @ 2083info
View conversation ·
twtr.jp/2083info/statu... @ 2083info: tweet the URL of the Twitter / 2083info says: @ bngi876 @ inkarose77coonyosariga_megamix title
View conversation ·
live concert of Kuronoa seems to be held on the 13the_imuraK_KAKINO @ kohta09 @ robin01jpkovak_kovakookubonromero_twt @ nakany765 12 May! ? Kore ♪ @ 2083info that I want to ask everyone
View conversation ·
live concert of Kuronoa seems to be held on December 13 @ bngi876 @ inkarose77coonyosariga_megamix! ? Come and Why do not go is carrying a foot in the venue if there is an opportunity to ♪ did not I dream it and planning at this timing honest? @ 2083info
View conversation ·
Kuronoa cluster (Kuronoa sponsored Chairman) @ wahoo7013satou 9h
I rude to @ 2083infodayotan by night. I thank inspiring as Riichi fan be sure to plan a very nice event called live concert of about 3 years ago since "Klonoa" this time! ? It is Kuronoa to greet the 18 anniversary series December 11, but I also very eager to CD of the distribution and net ~ ♪ I want to hear! ?
View conversation ·

The second one:

Playing only music Namco Kuronoa such as wind and Venus & Braves!
"Examined 765 by Chamber Music" Gerhard POWER ensemble

Gerhard POWER ensemble will hold a "examined 765 by Chamber Music" at Ootabunkanomori Hall on Saturday December 13, 2014.

Gerhard POWER ensemble, has been held (such as Saga Frontier 2 and Final Fantasy IX) concert that took up only music of the game one title so far "Shudengen Chamber Orchestra" has become a mother, small in this performance in the ensemble organization of Namco "prophecy - destruction of the goddess Venus & Braves ~ witch", "Klonoa door to phantomile" "key legend of adventure when the Valkyrie" and "encounter with the great adventure of Valkyrie Sandra" (now Bandai I will play only music of Namco).

(C) BANDAI NAMCO Games Inc.

Those Namco music is your favorite new and old, it would invite you to try carrying a foot by all means.

Performance information

"Examined 765 by Chamber Music" Gerhard POWER ensemble

December 13, 2014 (Saturday)
13:30: Doors Open
14:00: pm

■ venue
Ootabunkanomori Hall
Or about 16 minutes JR Keihin Tohoku Line Omori Station West ~ walk: nearest station
1 minute walk from Ootabunkanomori Tokyu Ikegami Line direction, (Kamata Station, Ikegami Station, Senzokuike line, etc.)
Or about 23 minutes Tokyu Ikegami Ikegami Station - walk,
1 minute walk from Tokyu Ootabunkanomori Omori direction Line, (Omori Station, Oi-machi, Shinagawa Station line, etc.)

■ Tickets
2,000 yen
※ The ticket will be sold at the October 2014 e +

■ Organized
Melodies of Crystal

■ performance
Gerhard POWER ensemble

■ sponsorship
Co., Ltd. 2083

■ Program

Part 1:
"The key legend of adventure when the Valkyrie"
Than "encounter with the great adventure of Valkyrie Sandra"

Part Two:
Than "prophecy - destruction of the goddess Venus & Braves ~ witch"
Waltz for Ariah, The Battle,
Peace Returned, Sanctuary
(The other, a dozen songs playing schedule)

Than "Klonoa door to phantomile"
INQUISITIVE WALTZ, THE WINDMILL SONG,
The Rongo Lango, BALADIUM'S
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 11:09:19 pm by Sable-Xeno »

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline Meguumin

• Contributor
  • Dreamer Rating: 31
  • Inconsistent lurker
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2014, 01:13:50 am »
Hope someone records the whole concert and uploads it somewhere. Would be hella.

Offline Gyzyn

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2014, 09:36:40 am »
Wish I could attend. It would be a dream come true for me. It is still one of my biggest dreams, still not fulfilled.