We have a Twitter account! Be sure to follow us for up to the minute updates! https://twitter.com/KloCollective

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Okami thread  (Read 10112 times)

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
Re: Okami thread
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2014, 03:23:27 pm »
Thanks to this thread, I'm back to listening to tracks from Okami again, ahaha. Honestly, there's so many good tracks in the game that I can't even choose a favorite :embarassed:

It was a fun game. Shame that I haven't got the time to play it again :sad face:

One thing that I won't forget about it was the one fight alongside Shiranui. I've never had a game with an AI-controlled ally that actually made me feel weak ahaha. I was also slightly disappointed by the final boss fight because I wanted to try out the brush techniques that Shiranui could pull off, but it's a small thing compared to the overall game ;)

I drew this picture a few months ago. Sorry, I suck at drawing animals  :embarassed:

http://th09.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2014/241/3/1/okami_ammy_drawing_by_novashenron-d7x3jbj.png

Also, really nice drawing, BinaryPulsar! :O

I felt the same! I tried to use the brush and all my weapons the best I could so i wouldn't look so bad compared to Shiranui XD

Thanks, it was my first time trying to draw semi-realistically, so I know that didn't turn out too good  :sad face:

Offline CalmSerenity

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 52
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2014, 03:57:31 pm »

I felt the same! I tried to use the brush and all my weapons the best I could so i wouldn't look so bad compared to Shiranui XD

Thanks, it was my first time trying to draw semi-realistically, so I know that didn't turn out too good  :sad face:

I think it's good for a first shot at semi-realistic drawing! ;D I really like the level of detail you put in the background and foreground. And although this probably doesn't need to be said since it was from a few months ago: just try to find pictures of wolves or Ammy and practice off of those, and you'll get better at it! :)

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2014, 04:01:00 pm »
Thanks, I'll be sure to do that!  ;D

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2014, 04:29:00 pm »
Haven't played this game but want to.
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2014, 04:39:46 pm »
Haven't played this game but want to.

You should play it, it's really fun. There's lots of hard puzzles, but nothing too difficult :3 The only thing I still have trouble with to this day is the digging part in the Dragon Palace.

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2014, 05:12:53 pm »
I love Okami. The soundtrack is awesome and I got bothe wii and PS2 version. I also have Okamiden but i haven't beat it yet. Great game tho!

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2014, 05:28:19 pm »
There's this fanfic I've been reading, and the cover is so beautiful, I just had to share it here http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/226/2/b/star_crossed_wolves__cover_by_25tachigami-d5amrqg.jpg

I really want to draw like that T^T

Offline SurrealBrain

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 13
  • Goody goody!
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2014, 02:56:21 pm »
I really ought to try out this game one of these days. I've heard the HD version is pretty good, so I might try that.

Thanks to FRAYKER for the signature! :)

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2014, 04:28:21 pm »
I really ought to try out this game one of these days. I've heard the HD version is pretty good, so I might try that.

The HD version is really good, but if it's your first time playing I would recommend the Wii version, cause it's much easier to draw with the Celestial Brush as the Wii remote, instead of a controller. Just my opinion thoug, you can do whatever you want :)

Offline SurrealBrain

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 13
  • Goody goody!
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2015, 09:34:17 pm »
I dunno, I'm the sort who will buy one version and stick with it (with some special exceptions).

Thanks to FRAYKER for the signature! :)