You can't hate Popka. He's a jerk with a heart of gold.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Shoutbox removed.  (Read 15204 times)

Offline Scroptels Gluzar

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 24
    • Pixiv
Re: Shoutbox removed.
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2014, 05:43:40 pm »
Well, users seem to be spam a whole lot on the shoutbox and are addicted to it. Plus, the shoutbox seems to take the users' attention away from the rest of the message boards.

I think this thing is the one that should be removed instead. I don't mind going into each board I'm interested in to see what has been posted. But i agree that there's a lot of spam (and I'm also guilty for spaming... please don't kill me! >n<)

Offline ✩♥Di Gi Charat♥✩

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 46
  • Meteor Mash!!♥
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2014, 05:46:53 pm »
Well, users seem to be spam a whole lot on the shoutbox and are addicted to it. Plus, the shoutbox seems to take the users' attention away from the rest of the message boards.

I think this thing is the one that should be removed instead. I don't mind going into each board I'm interested in to see what has been posted. But i agree that there's a lot of spam (and I'm also guilty for spaming... please don't kill me! >n<)

really? i thought this came in handy when someone post something new!♥

Click to enlarge!♥
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2014, 05:52:18 pm »

...Really? I mean, that's a bit extreme...for one who comes here everyday, it only MAYBE fills up the first page...maybe. I mean, t IS super-convenient.

Now, what REALLY should be deleted- The Last Poster Topic. Seriously, IT IS LITERALLY SPAM. Every 2nd post in that topic seems to disobey the very specific Forum Rule stating there not be spam/mindless posts full of just pictures/ect. I mean, it's your call, but there's WAY more spam in that then the shoutbox.

...And speaking of, since it doesn't matter unless I put it on a board post- Forum Game posts should NOT count towards total post count, considering their status as...more "loosey-goosey" than some of the more thought-provoking posts on here.

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline Scroptels Gluzar

• Hero in Training
    • Pixiv
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2014, 05:53:54 pm »

really? i thought this came in handy when someone post something new!♥

Ah well, is just that before it was added I had no problem keeping track of the new post, now this thing it's full of the forum games (which are spam I guess) and is kind of distracting for me to be honest (I'm easily distracted)

Offline ✩♥Di Gi Charat♥✩

• Hero in Training
  • Meteor Mash!!♥
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2014, 05:55:47 pm »

Now, what REALLY should be deleted- The Last Poster Topic. Seriously, IT IS LITERALLY SPAM. Every 2nd post in that topic seems to disobey the very specific Forum Rule stating there not be spam/mindless posts full of just pictures/ect. I mean, it's your call, but there's WAY more spam in that then the shoutbox.

IKR :|

Click to enlarge!♥

Offline Scroptels Gluzar

• Hero in Training
    • Pixiv
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2014, 05:57:38 pm »

...Really? I mean, that's a bit extreme...for one who comes here everyday, it only MAYBE fills up the first page...maybe. I mean, t IS super-convenient.

...And speaking of, since it doesn't matter unless I put it on a board post- Forum Game posts should NOT count towards total post count, considering their status as...more "loosey-goosey" than some of the more thought-provoking posts on here.
Yup, I know that the last poster game is pure spam (though also some of the forum games), that's why I think that this thing should be deleted cause it just brings even more spam.

I DO WANT THE SHOUT BOX BACK TOO T^T

Offline ✩♥Di Gi Charat♥✩

• Hero in Training
  • Meteor Mash!!♥
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2014, 05:59:25 pm »

Yup, I know that the last poster game is pure spam (though also some of the forum games), that's why I think that this thing should be deleted cause it just brings even more spam.

I MUST HUG YOU SWEET POTATO!!! *HUGS*♥ :sad face:

Click to enlarge!♥

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • The dude.
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2014, 06:02:30 pm »

Actually, it sould really be locked, rather than deleted...that way, future generations can learn from it, and NEVER REPEAT THE MISTAKE THAT WE MADE.

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline Rupurudu!

• Breezegale Resident
  • Dreamer Rating: 37
    • Klonoa.org
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2014, 07:03:30 pm »

Actually, it sould really be locked, rather than deleted...that way, future generations can learn from it, and NEVER REPEAT THE MISTAKE THAT WE MADE.
This is also what I thinked while I'm entering this topic. The last time I checked the shoutbox have over 60k+ posts, and this includes klonoa releated stuff. And for an archiver like me this is a big loss.  :sad face:

Fortunately, It's not deleted. I can access it from my moderation panel.  :D

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • The dude.
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2014, 07:13:08 pm »

This is also what I thinked while I'm entering this topic. The last time I checked the shoutbox have over 60k+ posts, and this includes klonoa releated stuff. And for an archiver like me this is a big loss.  :sad face:

Fortunately, It's not deleted. I can access it from my moderation panel.  :D

Actually, I was referring to the last poster topic, not the Shoutbox, but whatever floats your boat.

and, as an archiver extraordinaire myself, you cannot comprehend how jealous I am that you can view the shoutbox history...let alone just the shoutbox, period.