No one knows what Rupurudu! really does. It is said he lives in the internet, eating code to keep the server running.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Klonoa PS1 NTSC-U Instruction Manual Scan Help  (Read 647 times)

Offline rubyframedglasses

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 1
  • Starting a Klonoa collection!
Klonoa PS1 NTSC-U Instruction Manual Scan Help
« on: August 11, 2022, 02:19:28 pm »
Does anyone know where I can find a complete, clean scan of the NTSC-U instruction manual for Klonoa: Door to Phantomile? I've looked on this forum, but the scan seemed to be incomplete (bless the uploader, either way).

I just bought a copy of the game but my manual's been through serious water damage, so much so that I can't open it at all. Any help in locating a complete scan would be a godsend.

:unsure:

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
Re: Klonoa PS1 NTSC-U Instruction Manual Scan Help
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2022, 03:07:53 pm »
Hmmm... Well i've been there too, i've once kept looking for a complete NTSC-U manual scan, but, i only found incomplete scans, as far as i went, were scans of the pictures that were used in the manual, but, not the actual manual...
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline rubyframedglasses

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 1
  • Starting a Klonoa collection!
Re: Klonoa PS1 NTSC-U Instruction Manual Scan Help
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2022, 04:35:18 pm »
Aw, man. Guess the search has gotta continue.

If anyone's got a NTSC-U copy with a good manual, I'd probably pay you to scan it.

;)