In some instances, all you can do is wahoo.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Favorite Element/Bell Tower?  (Read 1352 times)

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
Favorite Element/Bell Tower?
« on: July 01, 2015, 07:52:18 pm »
Alright, so this could pose a s a different question from normal...but might as well hit up the unique-ish topics while we still can, eh?

So! What's your favorite Element found in the game? By element, I mean those elements that you get from the lighthouses. You know, Tranquility, Joy, Discord, Indesicion, and Sorrow? Since they're a product of their Bell Towers, talking about said Bell Towers and which is your favorite would also be an acceptable way to respond.

If I had to list a favorite, I'd probably go with the Bell of Tranquility. It being the first one you get an element from, it's almost a magical moment to first see that element come down, and for the first steps in your journey to be taken...or something sappy like that.

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline mnstrmthd

• Cursed
  • Dreamer Rating: 32
  • inactive
Re: Favorite Element/Bell Tower?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2015, 07:58:04 pm »
The bell of indecision is my favorite, I think. I always really liked the tree that guarded it and his pperspective on the situation, and how his bell/element seemed the most "earned" and relevant to the kingdom.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 07:59:48 pm by mnstrmthd »

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2015, 08:59:58 pm »
i like the Bell of Tranquility, and the Bell of Joy. mainly cause i love both kingdoms so much. one is very calm, the other is bursting with activity. both very nice places to be

Offline dummy

• Dumbness Incarnate
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 20
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2015, 11:22:09 am »
I would say...
Joy.

Because being joyful is better than being bored. ;)