Windbullet: mod, magazine, or machine? O:

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Artsy's Gallery  (Read 31058 times)

Offline Artsy

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 18
Artsy's Gallery
« on: December 01, 2014, 12:12:45 am »
Since I finally found the fanart section (ahaha... whoops... sorry I haven't explored much outside of the recent posts) I guess I'll make my own gallery. I mean from what you can tell from my username... well, actually that was a nickname I had in middleschool for a while so it stuck... but anyway I like to create art (I'd say draw because I mostly draw but I do more so... I dunno I feel like I'm limiting myself when I just say draw)

I'll just start by posting the whole picture of what my icon is, if any of you out there like PASWG...

This is the speedpaint:

I'm not all that proud with the coloring on this mainly because I get anxious when other's watch me draw :embarassed:

but here's the final product:

What I was really proud of was the lineart  :big_smile: I felt like I was really able to pull of the style!

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
Re: Artsy's Gallery
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2014, 12:35:02 am »
Oh, I was wondering if you drew that avy. Kudos to that!

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2014, 12:41:24 am »

I'm sure it's obvious that she did. xD

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • The dude.
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2014, 01:00:26 am »

True, but not EVERYBODY drew their Avies. Take mine, for instance. It's obvious who drew it (to the ones of us whom are "in the know", so to speak), but it's not readily obvious that I didn't draw it.

I'll just say that Artsy's hand-drawn avy almost looks like concept-art-grade drawing with how well it's made, and leave it at that.

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline dummy

• Dumbness Incarnate
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 20
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2014, 06:10:01 am »

True, but not EVERYBODY drew their Avies. Take mine, for instance. It's obvious who drew it (to the ones of us whom are "in the know", so to speak), but it's not readily obvious that I didn't draw it.

I'll just say that Artsy's hand-drawn avy almost looks like concept-art-grade drawing with how well it's made, and leave it at that.
but not EVERYBODY drew their Avies
For example, @salehmo2000.

Offline Artsy

• Hero in Training
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2014, 10:06:09 am »

Oh gods, thanks...! I actually want to major in visual development for animation! But no one's ever compared my work to concept art!!

Offline Artsy

• Hero in Training
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2014, 08:33:35 pm »
It's been a while since I posted my art...

Here is the first drawing I ever did of Klonoa, ever.... It was drawn with copics but the coloring is a little sloppy... And there are a few problems here and there but overall I'm really happy with it...!

Offline Artsy

• Hero in Training
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2014, 08:46:41 pm »
These are just a few uncolored sketches. I'll post as one reply so as not to spam the topic...

Sketch on goldenrod paper of Klonoa and his friends

A concept-sketch of Uzi (Roseiz) if she were a bounty hunter as well (I tried my best to mimick the style of the games and to sketch an actual uzi, but I feel like the latter was not successful at all  x_x)

Sketch of Leorina (first time drawing her, with reference)

"Colored" sketch of Tat (I don't know if this counts as colored or not) in ink, as requested by an anon on tumblr.

Offline CalmSerenity

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 52
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2014, 09:27:10 pm »
Oh, wow. Those are some nice sketches, Artsy. Thanks for sharing! :)

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • The dude.
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2014, 10:28:45 pm »
Oh, nice sketches.