We have a Twitter account! Be sure to follow us for up to the minute updates! https://twitter.com/KloCollective

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: So, E3 2017 is coming...  (Read 4977 times)

Offline NaughtyRoach

• Windy Boi
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 8
  • Just chilling.
So, E3 2017 is coming...
« on: May 15, 2017, 10:19:56 pm »
So it's less than a month till E3 2017, I won't gonna expect much from E3 usually, but anyway here are some of my anticipated (rumored) game news/announcements that I want to see from it. :)

1. Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown

This is probably the only game that I'm really hyped about for this year (They moved the released date to some time in 2018). I haven't played any game of the series before until in early this year when I got myself a copy of NamCollection which has Ace Combat 2 as one of the five included PS1 games in it, I also got Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies and Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War later on and I really like those games. I personally hope it won't gonna turn into something like Ace Combat: Assault Horizon which was a heavy scripted game and lots of fans of the series regarded it as one of the worst AC games in the franchise. Bandai Namco will announce more info about the game (story, gameplay, multiplayer and VR mode for PSVR) in this E3, so I can't wait for more news on it!

2. Death Stranding

I'm also quite hyped about Death Stranding, but it most likely WON'T gonna be released at any time soon, so heh. Even then, I hope they will talk more about the story of it, they might gonna release yet another teaser trailer at the end, I hope that's not really the case tho. :angry:

3. The Last of Us Part II

I really like the original The Last of Us, it's not perfect like some of the people said imo, but I prefer it over the first 3 Uncharted games. They might gonna show some gameplay of The Last of Us Part II at the end of the Sony's conference for this year, I hope they will bring some new gameplay elements to the table!

4. Red Dead Redemption 2

Rockstar Games rarely shows up at E3, but they had shown some GTAV "Next Gen" gameplay/info on Sony's conference a few years ago, maybe they will reveal the gameplay of the game on Sony's conference for this year? Who knows? But that would be really nice! ;D

So what is/are your most anticipated game new(s)/announcement(s) for this E3? Let me know down below!

(English is not my first language, so pardon for my messy writing, I'm learning how to improve it...)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 05:42:48 pm by Roach »

Offline Matiri

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • Dealing with life one step at a time.
Re: So, E3 2017 is coming...
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2017, 01:03:14 am »
I'm more exited about the possibility for a new Metroid game being announced. There have been many solid rumors suggesting one may be in the works. To quote my favorite youtuber "How much longer must I wait, fateful bounty hunter?". Also more information, if any, on the new Sonic game I actually care about: Sonic Forces

Offline Mobotropolis

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 18
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2017, 07:20:54 am »
Let's see how SEGA ruins Sonic Forces.

For the Switch I want a Super Mario 3D World Port and Smash finally. I feel the only reason they haven't formally announced Smash which will definitely be there and on the Switch is because they're doing a Character Reveal like they always do at E3. Question is ... who's going to be big enough to get hype at this point?

A lot of the other stuff I'm thinking of isn't happening this year, unfortunately. No Kingdom Hearts. No Final Fantasy 7: Re. Mainline Pokemon would've been announced already as they usually have an event just for that. Marvel VS Capcom will technically be a thing but why buy Vanilla when Ultimate is coming in three months-lol?

Some Mario Kart DLC would be nice. Like the original, I could see them doing 4 DLC packs between now and the end of 2018.

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2017, 08:58:19 am »
I'm also interested in Ace combat 7. Also sort of in memory of an old friend I've not seen in a long time. I am a bit interested in the new sonic game and intend to play it some time.

Offline Randomizer

• Villain in Training
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 33
  • The Regular Army is no more
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2017, 11:16:30 am »

Anyone still remembers this? Anyone? :|

I'll just leave this then and be on my way

Offline NaughtyRoach

• Windy Boi
  • Star Member
  • Just chilling.
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2017, 06:13:19 pm »
(Image removed from quote.)

Anyone still remembers this? Anyone? :|

I'll just leave this then and be on my way (Image removed from quote.)

DELET THIS. :very_angry:

Joke aside, I wonder if they would even gonna show Metal Gear Survive on E3 this year. They probably canned it secretly, but I dunno. :confused:
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 07:13:22 pm by Roach »

Offline Randomizer

• Villain in Training
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 33
  • The Regular Army is no more
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2017, 11:06:04 am »
Joke aside, I wonder if they would even gonna show Metal Gear Survive on E3 this year. They probably canned it secretly, but I dunno. :confused:

Some games that are confirmed on E3 this year: http://www.ign.com/wikis/e3/Games_at_E3_2017

Lucky for you, it hasn't showed up on the list yet so far ;)

Offline NaughtyRoach

• Windy Boi
  • Star Member
  • Just chilling.
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2017, 08:43:52 am »
Some games that are confirmed on E3 this year: http://www.ign.com/wikis/e3/Games_at_E3_2017

Lucky for you, it hasn't showed up on the list yet so far ;)

That's good to know heheh. :screaming:

Anyway, after watching the Nintendo Direct for today, I'm getting even more interested in ARMS and Splatoon 2, now I wonder if they will have more news for those two games in E3. :unsure:

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2017, 01:04:54 pm »
Well since ace combat 7 got pushed back. I do have a little interest in Harvest Moon Light of Hope. I've heard about the other games but never played them. That on I might try in the future.

Offline NaughtyRoach

• Windy Boi
  • Star Member
  • Just chilling.
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2017, 05:42:22 pm »
Well since ace combat 7 got pushed back. I do have a little interest in Harvest Moon Light of Hope. I've heard about the other games but never played them. That on I might try in the future.

Ohhh, I haven't played any other Harvest Moon games before, I might also gonna look that game up in some other time.  :unsure:

Anyway, yeah AC7 got pushed back to 2018 which I kinda expected, but ehh I'd rather wait than having another bad Ace Combat game (which would most likely gonna doom the franchise for good if that happens).

I don't think they would talk about this game on E3, but nonetheless, I would like them to talk about Cyberpunk 2077 during this E3, since I'm a huge fan of the cyberpunk genre, and I heard those Witcher games were amazing. Oh, and of course I don't want to wait for like 60 years for that game to be released lol.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 05:50:50 pm by Roach »