There are several cat-like creatures in series, but one is the best. (Tat, obviously.)

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Huepow's Journal (Sneak Peek)  (Read 1016 times)

Offline PrejudgedGold

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
  • I wonder the forums aimlessly, just like a moo.
Huepow's Journal (Sneak Peek)
« on: August 25, 2019, 07:12:06 pm »
Hello everyone! This is a little something that I've been working on that's connected in one form or another to my "Unnamed Klonoa Project". As it says on the tin, It's a Journal that Huepow has taken to writing in about stuff that has happened in the world of the universe that the project takes place (yes, it's a different universe).

This is far from finished, and the next time you see this will probably be when the project gets finished, with a newly added lock to cement Huepow's actions from somebody's snooping. I can do another one of theses previews if you guys want.
Hope you enjoy it!

Here's the Link
http://www.mediafire.com/file/rclvw9otzf77gja/Huepow%2527s_Journal_%2528Sneak_Peek%2529.zip/file

Note: You'll need a zip extractor to view the folders, if you don't already have one on hand. Also, Journal Entry's #5 and #11 have been left out for the time being. Sorry!

Last-minute Edit:

WARNING! "F-STRIKE" INBOUND! "F-STRIKE" INBOUND!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

(Contains one, count'em, ONE instance of the F word. My dearest apologies.)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2019, 10:25:08 pm by PrejudgedGold »

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
Re: Huepow's Journal (Sneak Peek)
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2019, 12:17:28 pm »
Neat! I'll have to take a look at it later