Klonoa Collective: Where our official ship is Joka x Janga.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Divulge to me your madness err dreams.  (Read 3795 times)

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
Divulge to me your madness err dreams.
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2014, 04:54:54 pm »
hmm I'll have to lock my own door from the inside if I ever get that bad.

Offline Gyzyn

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2014, 05:10:43 pm »
I would advise not to open your eyes while in paralysis, it makes the halucinations worse. Also that blue hand of yours that you saw, I think you were close to out of body experience... What ever that is. You need to try to move rapidly if it ever happens.

"What? Are you actually saying you don't like orgasms? :P Whoops"
Not the stuff I deal with in my sleep much of the time no.
2 quotes from things I have heard in my sleep.
"If you try to run away I'll ____ your insides"
"We're going to swim through your flesh"
I was joking.

I think it's very possible you're struggling with some serious mental problems. Horrid nightmares are always an omen of that. I myself been strugling with mental problems, often had nightmares, but as I said... nowadays I hardly ever get nightmares. One of the things that helped me was investigating my own childhood. You may start to recall some really bad memories, and see your parents for who they really are. You know our brains have a one rather primitive mechanism of hiding some bad memories. It's called denial. It's been a very painful process , I cried a lot... But in the end you'll see the truth, and maybe realise that people you trusted the most, the closest people in your life abused you your entire life. People who supposed to help you spread your wings and succeed in your life, undercut them. Even though maybe they don't even realise it, or deny to do so. You will break free.

Let me recommend you one youtube channel, it's very informative about psychology amongs a lot of other things:
https://www.youtube.com/user/stefbot
Helped me a lot.

It's hard to find a good therapist, don't ever trust any ******* who will just prescribe drugs to you, that includes practically every psychiatrist. Don't lose yourself, because there's not a single person in the entire universe that's better at being you.

EDIT:
Often a one genuine friend is better than the best therapist out there.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 05:15:49 pm by Gyzyn »

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2014, 05:29:42 pm »
Hmm philosophy.
I'll watch some and see and compare it with other sorts of views.

oh wow big huge mass bad can of worms got opened in the youtube comments for some of his videos

quite controversial.

It goes back to the infinite arguments and a lot of the comments prove it : / I normally try to stay far far far far far away from those subjects myself but it is interesting to read.

edit:For now internally after a lot of thinking through some things I have come to a temporary internal solution for my issues.

However I am still interested in what kind strange dreams people end up with.

Parasomnia seems to be pretty close to what I have as I remember both my parents had sleep issues as well but they were never diagnosed for anything like it.

I am interested in other interpretations still though.

Oh had a weird one about food o_o those are extremely rare.

2 things I remember eating.
Slight mint with some butter milk a cube of ice and the rest being chocolate milk it was some kind of weird drink.
And some kind of doughnut were the outside layer tasted like fortune cookie another layer was sort of like Croissant bread and the inside was really soft and also tasted like buttermilk e_o.

Apparently I've been on these forums a bit too much lately because another distorted dream had it all set to wherever there would have been a censored word instead little gif of Tat would appear.

Yeah I'm going to leave those 2 there ^ while I can remember it all clearly.
I've found help with my issues lately and things seem more stable now.
I would like to thank everyone here for hearing me out I'm pretty sure I didn't make much sense at times but well those sort of things don't follow a logic anyways.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 07:26:45 pm by Daemyn »

Offline Gyzyn

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2014, 04:59:28 pm »
^ I'm glad that things are turning better for you, and wish you the best of luck with completely healing your soul.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 04:59:50 pm by Gyzyn »