The Klonoa Wiimake made a fatal mistake in renaming Joka. It better not happen again.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Magical Library of Weird Things to Say in Any Conversation.  (Read 6905 times)

Offline ThatGuy70 (Mikey)

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 13
Magical Library of Weird Things to Say in Any Conversation.
« on: November 15, 2014, 01:06:23 am »
*text is on a stone* Welcome to the Magical Library of Weird Things to Say in Any Conversation. I do hope you enjoy your visit. Because you'll be staying here for awhile. Here, there is nothing. Nothing but a collection of weird sayings and pie. The pie I'll talk about later. Right now, I have a predicament. My library seems to be almost completely short of sayings. I kindly ask of you to write down some of your weird sayings in a post, in addition to the ones I have created below. But wait for my creator ThatGuy to reply before another anyone posts again. And in exchange I will allow you to take a slice of pie. But be warned. This special pie will react to your one or more of your weird saying. Don't ask me what it will do, I'm not a magician. However, my creator may or may not have something to do with it. Hahahahahahahahahahahahhhhhaaaaaaaaa! *end stone text and your sanity*

I don't wanna be a Leprechaun!
(Wow, we really do need more sayings.)

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
Re: Magical Library of Weird Things to Say in Any Conversation.
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2014, 03:36:15 am »
Sable: "No, I'm the digital White Lucario who wields PURPLE Aura Sabres and can turn into ZEKROM. You want the OTHER digital White Lucario, who wields a BLACK Aural blade, and DOESN'T turn into anything noteworthy. Don't be ashamed, it's a common mistake."

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline Akagitsune Yukimura

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 7
  • Senpai will never notice you :)
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2014, 09:04:13 am »

Offline Gyzyn

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2014, 09:45:24 am »
I like your face.

Offline dummy

• Dumbness Incarnate
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 20
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2014, 10:05:02 am »
Hehe, I would rather eat Cornflakes instead of PIEZ, Weeeeeellll, CORNFLAKES ARE GOOD. (not anymore)

Offline Akagitsune Yukimura

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 7
  • Senpai will never notice you :)
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2014, 11:27:07 am »

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2014, 12:57:36 pm »
weird sayings ? you wanna here the things that shift and contort through my head when I start falling asleep?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • The dude.
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2014, 01:09:29 pm »
"I'm a MAN, not a LESBIAN! Now, m'am, kindly put away that pepper spray, for I intend to show you a good time!"

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline ThatGuy70 (Mikey)

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 13
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2014, 06:26:37 pm »
*dangerously large stone with text falls from nowhere* HOW DARE YOU DISOBEY THE WEIRD STONE OF LORE BY POSTING NUMEROUS POSTS BEFORE MY CREATOR REPLIES! Sigh... very well. I can work with this.*end stone text and the rule for posting before ThatGuy does.*
Sable-Xeno Post 1:  Your slice of pie transforms into the Other digital White Sable and touches you, causing a black hole to suck you into another room of the Library. But don't worry. Everything in this room is made out of Pokemon food... Even the oxygen.
theawesomedude92 Post 1: Your slice of pie pops out a tail, pairs of paws and legs and a kitty cat head, then starts doing the Caremeldansen. Now it's a kitty cat dance party!
Gyzyn: Pie grows a face and flirts with you: "Wanna taste?"  x_x
ALOIYD: A stone with text falls and crushes you. "Oh, so you just expect me to offer you magical pie and be absolutely fine if you refuse? I don't think so! EAT PIE FOOL!" A flurry of pies then land on the stone that is crushing you. "Whew, glad I got that out of my system. Sorry, I'll reverse this." Stone lifts from you and pie disappears.
theawesomdude92 Post 2: In confusion on how it should react to the saying, the pie just blows up.
Daemyn: Your slice of pie grows a plunger and attaches it to your brain in order to be able to listen to your sayings without blowing up like that other pie.
Sable-Xeno Post 2: Pie just stares at you. Then throws itself on your eyes. And this pie is made of red hot cinnamon candy, which is exactly like pepper spray.

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • The dude.
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2014, 06:40:44 pm »
(Honestly, I thought we were just saying random stuff for the heck of it. You know, like in that one clipshow episode of Phineas and Ferb, though this is a pretty fun twist...and speaking of...)

"Nothing says 'Motherly love' quite like a giant, robotic platypus butt."