We have a Twitter account! Be sure to follow us for up to the minute updates! https://twitter.com/KloCollective

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Ongoing discussion  (Read 13308 times)

Offline mushroom32x

• Contributor
  • Dreamer Rating: 48
    • My homepage
Ongoing discussion
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2013, 05:27:15 pm »
I wonder where they'll end up next.. Balueland.

Offline Livan

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
Ongoing discussion
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2013, 05:12:02 pm »
The comic is doing alright i hope can keep it up, not like sonic comics the new ones sucks ...

Offline Spirit Macardi

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 20
Ongoing discussion
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2013, 11:06:35 pm »
I'm hoping this segment with Guntz actually amounts to something later on, since I'd hate to think this was just fanservice (albeit pretty cool fanservice!) that serves no point in the plot as a whole.

Offline Kyubi

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
    • tumblr
Ongoing discussion
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2013, 05:30:47 pm »
CHIPPLELAND

Offline mushroom32x

• Contributor
  • Dreamer Rating: 48
    • My homepage
Ongoing discussion
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2013, 05:42:40 pm »
Apparently, Klonoa's hoverboard can appear and disappear at will in this dream. Before either Popka pulled it (stole it from Joilant >_>) outta some portal or Klonoa just magically had it. xP

Offline Thorp

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
Ongoing discussion
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2014, 01:12:39 pm »
um...doesn't the high priestess mean plan "defenses"? Unless she knows something, nobody knows who or where the villain is...and during all this time the high priestess was unable to get the other towers to pick up the phone? Anyways I'm quite at a loss as to what is going to happen next. So far we've seen 3 bad guys and nothing has really become of them and now we're about to maybe have a 4th, maybe it will be nega-high-priestess
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 01:16:04 pm by confuted »

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
Ongoing discussion
« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2014, 05:24:30 pm »
Yeah, I'm suspicious about that too. But I have a theory that The High Preistess declared war on the Knighty-Knights and found out they had a hideout somewhere in Lunatea.
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.

Offline Thorp

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
Ongoing discussion
« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2014, 10:30:26 pm »
maybe this is an intrinsic ruse.  D: The high priestess is an imposter and she's going to send Klonoa and Lolo on a mission to be captured

Offline SurrealBrain

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 13
  • Goody goody!
Ongoing discussion
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2014, 01:07:47 am »
A few more pages are up. Ever since I've heard about the shutdown, I've been rescuing this and other ShiftyLook webcomics and putting them into my flash drive and the dA sta.sh (the latter for in case the flash drive breaks or gets lost). So here are the latest pages, from the dA sta.sh.

I also decided to save the Japanese version. There's still time for updates, so I'll be checking frequently.

Thanks to FRAYKER for the signature! :)