Untamed Heart: Wahoo is more popular than Yahoo!

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Klonoa Fan Film  (Read 48443 times)

Offline Thorp

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
Re: Klonoa Fan Film
« Reply #130 on: December 17, 2014, 01:14:07 am »
? did this project crash?

Offline Megahog2014

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
  • Lets Do This!!!!!
« Reply #131 on: December 17, 2014, 05:51:55 pm »
Probably not sure what is happening though
I am me.... I do things differently from others.... I may see things in a way others don't.... I might be strange to others eyes... but to myself I am a normal person....

Offline Thorp

• Hero in Training
« Reply #132 on: February 09, 2015, 02:14:46 pm »
...ya unless someone steps up I'm certain this project is dead in the water. The wreckamovie domain has been discontinued, the deviantart page for assets hasn't been touched since the project started and the project lead John Smith has not logged in since Nov 19, 2014. I'm a bit curious why the project stopped since some of the art is tagged as commission which means it's paid (yes?).

All in all the writing is done...so someone just needs to pick it up. I can fathom some adjustments to the writing as I know there are some aspects I find lacking; had to axe stuff to keep the time limit down. I suppose the biggest obstacle if the project restarted is character appearance and location design...the remainder is essentially already written. Finding the right voice actors I would say is endgame.

On the plus side I learned a bit about writing; whether I improved or got closer to something that interested people to read idk. So the project wasn't totally in vain but :sad face: Many thanks for anybody who does something, anything with my 'fanfic'.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 02:17:12 pm by confuted »

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #133 on: February 09, 2015, 04:23:52 pm »
Hmm. Honestly I think this fan film should take another direction. I don't see how this whole entire this is supposed to be done in Krita (it's just a art program for goodness sake, you really can't animate in it.) I think it should go 3D in a sense, making it somewhat easier to work with as opposed to taking forever to do animations by hand one by one.

Offline Thorp

• Hero in Training
« Reply #134 on: February 09, 2015, 05:52:38 pm »
I'm not the animator so whatever method(s) get chosen really isn't my problem :big_smile: Would just be nice to see something if not the whole thing ;D An animatic would be totally cool; retrospectively the dialogue really isn't necessary but it gives context
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 05:54:30 pm by confuted »