We're partners with the Klonoa for Smash Bros. Facebook page! Be sure to give them a visit!

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Your Fave Villian?  (Read 11311 times)

Offline Braixen

• Attends nightly prank call meetings
  • Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 24
  • Wario
Re: Your Fave Villian?
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2015, 07:08:39 am »
Howdy!

Offline mnstrmthd

• Cursed
  • Dreamer Rating: 32
  • inactive
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2015, 04:04:39 pm »
Ok I finally have time for this.
Janga and Joka have always been my absolute favorite villains, either as a duo or on their own. Joka maybe a teeeensy bit more so in recent years. They're both like. Stupidly important to me, though.
Janga's probably self-explanatory, he's just a Super Good Villain in both design and characterization. Like dang.

Joka is like, I've seen mixed opinions on what his actual personality is? Probably because he's just a silly, admittedly incompetent underling in DtP. In games proceeding that he's lot more clever and conniving and tricky (even though it usually backfired on him in the end) and that's what I love about him. He's a lot more capable in those games (especially NxC). Adorable and flashy and charismatic, but snidely alluding to the fact that he has bigger plans. Which usually involve some sort of Ultimate Darkness™. So like, basically, my role model.

I don't think there are any (major) Klonoa villains that I actually dislike but KoS should at least get honorable mention.

I like A Lot of villains outside of Klonoa, too. I am the villains girl, it's me. I already rambled enough, though, so,

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2015, 01:57:48 pm »
I should add that this isn't strictly a Klonoa villian thread but a general thread so feel free to talk about more villians

Offline CacmanZero

• Moo
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 56
  • Moo's Dreams
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2015, 02:05:47 pm »
Wario and Waluigi.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 01:22:14 pm by Pumpkin Treats »

Offline Artsy

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 18
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2015, 06:04:26 pm »
I should add that this isn't strictly a Klonoa villian thread but a general thread so feel free to talk about more villians

*DEEP INHALE*

ALES MANSAY

Whoops sorry that wasn't talking that was screaming

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2015, 06:48:09 pm »
"Okay, so I was HIGHLY urged to post in this topic a short while ago, so...

My favorite villain...

Is myself.

Because I am just so dang cool."
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 06:52:58 pm by Toriel(?) »

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline Meguumin

• Contributor
  • Dreamer Rating: 31
  • Inconsistent lurker
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2015, 01:29:12 am »
Geez I've got a lot. Most of them are depressed boohoo babbeez LOL.

I guess Akuma Homura would be my top favorite? I've got mixed feeling about her but since Kyubey was more of an aloof anti-hero and King of Sorrow is just more of a figure of sadness rather than one of evil, Homuhomu takes the cake.

Homura's always been very interesting to me. She went from being my favorite hero to this because of her actions hahah. They were really abusive. Knowing about what her more rational motives were though is what keeps my liking to her. But jesus, seeing her go from someone sweet to a mentally torn, love-crazed demon is nuts. Her fault btw and u can't stop me from thinkin' that.

Offline dummy

• Dumbness Incarnate
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 20
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2015, 02:42:57 am »
Soooo...

We're days into Villian Month and there is not a post regarding villians.

I, Dio, plan to change that! So villians! Name them! Tell me about them! Why you love/hate them so much!
It's truly 20x "Useless!" to mention Dio!

Since he's not really a true villain, but i had to,
I would say Stalker (from Warframe)

Because he's always trying to find nonsense excuses about killing random bosses so he can murder you and keep slaughtering everything, including your allies and any enemy in the whole game, and always appearing at worst times, and amazingly he's too OP he can kill you with one shot from his bow, Dread, or rather keep throwing knives at you (Despair) for effortless quick killing, or keep spamming his "YOUR POWERS ARE USELESS!" quote and hit you in the face with his "Slash Dash", or even forcing you to dance due of struggling to move as he keep hitting you with his Scythe and keep spinning it at you. (Hate)
(Also, he's staring at you...)
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 02:54:54 am by ALOIYD »

Offline SuperKlonoa64

• demonic snorlax
  • Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 6
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2015, 01:15:55 pm »
Easy, Skullmageddon from Double Dragon Neon.  My brother said it's like if Skeletor came out of retirement and did not take his job the least bit seriously. I would have to agree with him.
Note to self: Attend site more often.

Online rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2023, 12:28:36 am »
Ghadi!  :very_angry:

Yeah that's my favorite villain, despite being, well, rather generic, i love his design and how out of place it is in DtP compared to everything else, and, also his magic cape is cool.

Well, not a huge fan of Leorina or King of Sorrow, because, well they aren't really villains, and, i feel like the final boss fight in Lunatea's Veil was, weird and pathetic, would've been nice if Leorina was the final boss instead, right after King of Sorrow.
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/